Sign in to follow this  
savvi

My Quote Of The Day

Having a fast honda is like coming out of the closet.....you suprise everyone at first, but in the end you're still gay.

Honda’s always get a hard time..

If a old Honda V-Tech was a human it would have turrets syndrome, you’re driving along quite nicely and all of a sudden the dam car goes crazy and becomes quite offensive embarrassing you.

Buuur, buuuur, buurAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

I get a fright sometimes ..when a honda gears down next to me ..pisses me off that sound

Edited by e34play

a vtec car that has a big bore on it makes it sound like duck being strangled,

and i hate animal cruelty

Haha, If a Honda hits V-tec and no one is around to hear it, does it still sound gay??

You should go for a ride in my brothers turbo Type R Integra. Its putting out 350kw at the wheels and he is going for 400kw

Haha, If a Honda hits V-tec and no one is around to hear it, does it still sound gay??

You should go for a ride in my brothers turbo Type R Integra. Its putting out 350kw at the wheels and he is going for 400kw

no because i cant hear it which is a good thing

my bros got type r too and i tell him hes gay all the time

Maybe our brothers should date

haha ive driven many a ridiculously fast honda. All CRX's though :D

B18CR mmm yum... + turbo = omgwtfimgoingtodie

Maybe our brothers should date

yeah maybe, add one gay mivec driver youv'e got ya self a mivec spit roast

haha ive driven many a ridiculously fast honda. All CRX's though :D

B18CR mmm yum... + turbo = omgwtfimgoingtodie

wheel spin and heaps of tourque steer no thanks, ive seen one being rolled im sure the roofs are made of straw

I'll have to take some of you non believers for a spirited drive in my civic one day. You may not like it, but you might learn to respect it a little more.

Gotta remember, 325i's aren't the fastest things in the world.

I'll have to take some of you non believers for a spirited drive in my civic one day. You may not like it, but you might learn to respect it a little more.

fair comment about the speed but you would agree that e30s have much more character and can make them look

stunning with factory kits and accessories hondas arent quite the same

fair comment about the speed but you would agree that e30s have much more character and can make them look

stunning with factory kits and accessories hondas arent quite the same

Yeah, but don't knock VTEC ... if your M20 was DOHC and VTEC it would have nearly 300hp.

And the whole "Honda's have no torque" thing is relative. I had an EG Civic with a 2.2 litre Prelude engine. It was way torquier at low revs than my M3. You really have to get the M3 over 3k revs before much of anything happens.

I don't hate Hondas, just the drivers and all the high school kids who put chromes and a big bore on it and think its going to break the land speed record.

Stock for stock - A Type R Interga will beat a turbo S14 Silvia down the quarter.

I don't hate Hondas, just the drivers and all the high school kids who put chromes and a big bore on it and think its going to break the land speed record.

Yep

Yeah, but don't knock VTEC ... if your M20 was DOHC and VTEC it would have nearly 300hp.

And the whole "Honda's have no torque" thing is relative. I had an EG Civic with a 2.2 litre Prelude engine. It was way torquier at low revs than my M3. You really have to get the M3 over 3k revs before much of anything happens.

yeah they might be but up hills and a full car load or with trailer attactched not so flash

Stock for stock - A Type R Interga will beat a turbo S14 Silvia down the quarter.

Tell me, is that any better than wanna be gangsters that wear flat brim hats, cut the springs on their 318, and put on hideous chromes? These outnumber those Hondas by FAR.

I'm thankful they chose Hondas, because at once they crash, the value of my car increases ;)

Also, I LOVE E30s, but I'm not about to debate about character, because that's so subjective. I consider my car to have character, as it bobs and weaves all over the place because of coil overs, but get it on a back road, open it up in 3rd gear 9000rpm, and it is a lot of fun. How much do you have to spend to get an E30 to that point?

BTW, I'm buying an E30 ;)

Peace

Tell me, is that any better than wanna be gangsters that wear flat brim hats, cut the springs on their 318, and put on hideous chromes? These outnumber those Hondas by FAR.

I'm thankful they chose Hondas, because at once they crash, the value of my car increases ;)

Also, I LOVE E30s, but I'm not about to debate about character, because that's so subjective. I consider my car to have character, as it bobs and weaves all over the place because of coil overs, but get it on a back road, open it up in 3rd gear 9000rpm, and it is a lot of fun. How much do you have to spend to get an E30 to that point?

BTW, I'm buying an E30 ;)

Peace

if ya have an e30 m3 9000rpm isnt a problem , the small rpm pick up from m20s is wat first appealed to me wen i first got my 325 and ya realy get the feel of the road compared to other cars ive had

Edited by E30 bandit