Sign in to follow this  
tire

E30 steering wheel poll

Fav E30 wheel?  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

techII, et al are silly expensive. Why not a suede Prototipo or equally baller wheel?

I had a techI which was nice to use, but felt like a bus!

Voted for the SE as that's what's on my 'vert - not bad to look at and good feel and position when driving. Possibly a bit big for hard track work - but then the 'vert is not a track car.

That Nardi wheel is the nuts, but I can't for the life of me work out what all the fuss is about with the Tech II, looks damn ugly IMHO.

To me it looks like a cheap aftermarket air-bag has been badly plonked in the middle of a SCA wheel.

(Waits for flaming to begin....)

MTec 2 leather or suede (depending on car interior) with Tri-Colour stitching, matching Tri-Colour stitched gear knob.No other garish crap.

Guest SamSpargo

MTec 2 leather or suede (depending on car interior) with Tri-Colour stitching, matching Tri-Colour stitched gear knob.No other garish crap.

A man of class and taste

Tech 2 just doesn't look 1980s enough for me. I vote Tech 1 for, but have a stock in my car and don't plan to replace it. It's one of the nicer feeling plastic wheels out there, and suits the whole black bumper base spec look that I've always admired on an E30.