Sign in to follow this  
DrphTa

e36 325i

Time for an update,

Took some quick snaps today, wasnt the best light because it was overcast but im sure you will get the idea.

Nice little back drop that not many people know of. Not really into my Graff but it worked well.

Ill buy the person who guess's where this is a box a piss for the next Bimmersport meet

post-538-1228701666_thumb.jpgpost-538-1228701681_thumb.jpgpost-538-1228701688_thumb.jpg

post-538-1228701695_thumb.jpgpost-538-1228701702_thumb.jpgpost-538-1228701708_thumb.jpg

post-538-1228701716_thumb.jpgpost-538-1228701722_thumb.jpgpost-538-1228701737_thumb.jpg

post-538-1228701752_thumb.jpgpost-538-1228701758_thumb.jpgpost-538-1228701788_thumb.jpg

Regards

Ethan

Edited by DrphTa

cheers mate, and yea its Auckland. Car is a 325i manual black leather etc etc

eastern suburbs

Edited by DrphTa

Yea I live out east. Cheers. They are 18's. Just tucking in the rear With D2 adjustable suspension. Still need the caster/camber plates for the rear to fix my 7 degree's of camber

Hey dude, cooool photos! love the backdrop. Your car is lookin good as. Love the rims! very similar to mine.

What are the brake calipers - just painted, or something special? And do I see a dent on the drivers side front guard or do I need my eyes checked.

PS sorry to point out a defect - the car is freakn cool.

Hey nice work, yeah glendowie on the coast good times there. But yeah not really into drinking piss

Edited by lowSIR E39

And do I see a dent on the drivers side front guard or do I need my eyes checked.

No thats a dent, too much drphting =P

Really like that colour, whole cars awesome.

Yea its a wee little one Bravo. Bloody 277 Carpark.

Yea nice work Matt. In Glendowie, Dont know the street name though?

Cheers for the comments guys. Think i saw you Byron (e34play) in Quay street carpark last week when you were parked up

And as for Ryan yea she has. Words cannot describe what the car looks like now :)

And as for Ryan yea she has. Words cannot describe what the car looks like now :)

But photo's do ;)

Hmmm tell me where that is! I wanna go photoshooot there :)

Decent shots. Has changed a bit since i last saw it on that lil cruise

yea man that would of been me .first time i took my car too town:) ..we should sus something out weathers better !

Looks good. Coming to the next meet?? Would be good to check it out in the steel.

Hmmm tell me where that is! I wanna go photoshooot there :)

Decent shots. Has changed a bit since i last saw it on that lil cruise

Its by Glover park. Just up the road from the St Heliers shops, and down a steep driveway. On one of the Pics you can see the marks where I bottomed out on the bump trying to get in lol.

yea man that would of been me .first time i took my car too town:) ..we should sus something out weathers better !

Haha ok. Yea I'm pretty sure I saw you in a colourful Bape Jumper? Yea will have to get out and about for a cruise. It's a shame the weather is so poor at the moment

Looks good. Coming to the next meet?? Would be good to check it out in the steel.

Definitely, just need to know dates to get work off etc. The car needs a few things fixed up but I'll be there.

Anyone know a good place to get the headliner done? Mine just started to sag this summer and now It's pretty damn bad lol

Other mods still to come are:

- M3 full kit, waiting on a decent quote to get the bloody thing painted and fitted lol

- Caster/camber plates for the rear

- Full new tints again, as you may have seen my drivers window has a different tint on it. Was broken into a month ago and replaced with a different tint...

- New exhaust with no cat.

If Josh (Hyrbid) reads this could you tell me where you got your e46 done? I think it was Woofles?