Sign in to follow this  
tire

AC schnitzer e36 336i SC?

I was down at repco today and I finally saw the owner of this e36 I had seen around sporting bonnet vents, an intercooler, gauges, ACS badges, carbon fibre everywhere, 4 exhausts etc. I had dismissed it as a ricermobile but when I talked to the feller he said its a special ACS model, supercharged 336i (3.6 straight six), very rare and all that.

Is there really such a thing? Not that I buy it for a minute.

is that the burgandy one with the silver ACS signwriting on the side?

You should have said "Oh wow, could you pop the bonnet mate" and then seen what engine it had.

I call BS... AC Schnitzer don't do engine conversions... only Alpina does.

If its the car im thinking of, the guy used to live over the road from me, pretty sure its a 325/328 with the ACS body kit on it, laptop mounted on the dash, adjustiable wing, silver ACS vinyl and a multitude of other ricer crap, the kit does look mean tho imo

is that the burgandy one with the silver ACS signwriting on the side?

yip!

If indeed it did have a 3.6 straight 6, what engine would it be? A bored out m30 would be a bit old-tech for the e36, and it cant be the m60...

pretty confident it doesnt, he has like 5 cars he is doing up at once and lives in tawa..so cant see possibility of being able to put a 3.5 stroker in his e36 lol

yip!

If indeed it did have a 3.6 straight 6, what engine would it be? A bored out m30 would be a bit old-tech for the e36, and it cant be the m60...

The douchebag has probably dropped a Holden 3.6 supercharged in there and is just making up stories.

Actually, on second thought... he's probably making up stories full stop and it's still bone stock under the bonnet. :D

It could be the M5/M6 engine.

Although I seriously doubt it.

It could be the M5/M6 engine.

Although I seriously doubt it.

Haha Cam when you see this guy you will understand, backwards hat brigadde lol. ill try take some pics of it, there is no way it has a M motor in it.

What does the rego say? I'd say that's what it would be.

Mhmm yea na its definitely not legit, but he serves me all the time at the store so I don't want to be a dick to him :)

What does the rego say? I'd say that's what it would be.

[cheeky] what does your rego say your car should be Ashkan[/cheeky]

The douchebag has probably dropped a Holden 3.6 supercharged in there and is just making up stories.

Actually, on second thought... he's probably making up stories full stop and it's still bone stock under the bonnet. :D

Didn’t know Holden did a 3.6 with a supercharger, only a 3.8.

Mhmm yea na its definitely not legit, but he serves me all the time at the store so I don't want to be a dick to him :)

Unless it’s a 2.5/8 with a Supercharger and the kit calculates the added power/torque equates to the same as what a NA 3.6 would have. I have heard similar claims before.

Interesting none the less, you don’t have to call him a dick, just ask him to pop the hood B)

Rego badge says 325i. Intercooler is may be fake..