Sign in to follow this  
Mattzy

E30 Boss kit (that fits.. )

After an E30 Bosskit to suit a SA 325i

Need one that actually fits (have tried two from Repco with no joy)

Somebody help!

Been looking for one for about 8 months mate. Unless you can get a second hand one you will be out of luck.

that jonvy dude on trade me has some i think, i got mine from there and it works fine

Been looking for one for about 8 months mate. Unless you can get a second hand one you will be out of luck.

haha I offered a genuine MOMO Boss kit less than 8 months ago and you turned it down :P

The ones at Repco are not even close to what you need I found this out the hard way too.

sh*t... hahaha.. I totally sold my old steering wheel to fund the new one.. :lol: selfowned.

I've been through 3 at Repco with no joy. <_<

JiB however has a HKB one so i'm going to get him to pop around and grab the PN# off that.

Sadly Jonvy and Synthe dont have any stock.

I'll let you know if I have any luck Dan.

Cheers,

Matt

I have one in the garage that came of an e30, I'll have a look and post some pics.

Not sure what parts needs to be included?

Go to Supercheap and get it ordered in... don't know the part number, but its the dearer of the two listed for an e30, and comes from BC Direct or something... or u could try contacting them directly... but supercheap is waaay easier :D

I have one in the garage that came of an e30, I'll have a look and post some pics.

Not sure what parts needs to be included?

That would be awesome dude. Just flick up a pic of what you've got and we can roll from there.

Go to Supercheap and get it ordered in... don't know the part number, but its the dearer of the two listed for an e30, and comes from BC Direct or something... or u could try contacting them directly... but supercheap is waaay easier :D

Yep thats the plan if you check out my build thread. Just want to make sure things fit first!

Thanks lads!

Matt

Sorry for the delay dude, been on holiday away from internet.

Heres a couple of pics if you haven't got yourself one already mate.

post-1431-1231315982_thumb.jpgpost-1431-1231315999_thumb.jpgpost-1431-1231316015_thumb.jpg

Sorry for the delay dude, been on holiday away from internet.

Heres a couple of pics if you haven't got yourself one already mate.

post-1431-1231315982_thumb.jpgpost-1431-1231315999_thumb.jpgpost-1431-1231316015_thumb.jpg

Thats the one you want!!

Cheers lads!

Funnily enough I managed to track one down and get it bolted up to the car last night :lol:

Thanks for all your help