Sign in to follow this  
pjay

Signwriting

Its not really classy... just a desperate attempt to get a bit of ass :rolleyes:

peter ud better off paying for it . better quality over 16yr old maggot girls wearing flatcaps and skate shoes with flared jeans and hoodies

Its not really classy... just a desperate attempt to get a bit of ass :rolleyes:

Ass you find by getting a text from a number on your car isn't the best way to find it?

Go out and socialize, that way you know you're talking to a chick haha.

Hahaha if i met girls like that i'd punch myself in the face.

Its for attention. I haven't had a single hoe text yet, only offers and questions about the car. It draws the attention, and if i so happen to meet an evo hoe while im at it, sweet. I do have standards though.

Gosh.. Just because i have a sticker on my car that doesn't say HKS, GREDDY, TRUST, TEIN or BIMMERPSPORT.CO.NZ

Hahaha if i met girls like that i'd punch myself in the face.

Its for attention. I haven't had a single hoe text yet, only offers and questions about the car. It draws the attention, and if i so happen to meet an evo hoe while im at it, sweet. I do have standards though.

Gosh.. Just because i have a sticker on my car that doesn't say HKS, GREDDY, TRUST, TEIN or BIMMERPSPORT.CO.NZ

Are you lacking something?

Yes sir. A huge M3 penis. I didn't have a enough money for the M3, so i bought a 328i instead. In Auto.

Yes sir. A huge M3 penis. I didn't have a enough money for the M3, so i bought a 328i instead. In Auto.

Wow! Easy tiger.

hahaha awesome!

Lol tried your tactics and worked a treat sir.

Ended up going onto a launch with some ho who txtd me whilst driving through the 'mandel peninsula.Started off something like "mint wheels man" and turned into "come onto my launch and bring some mates." Was a mean NY thats for sure :D

Lol It wasn't anything personal Greg. Just poking at your ribs.

I'm going to cruise down the mount after all the holidaymakers have pissed off. Ill see how much attention she gets. I heard the mount is packed with beemas at the mo. No surprise really.

Buy a rotor Pierre :)

I heard the mount is packed with beemas at the mo. No surprise really.

I saw a sparkly sky blue e36 with lambo doors driving around there the other day, I threw up a tiny bit but im ok now.

Lol It wasn't anything personal Greg. Just poking at your ribs.

I'm going to cruise down the mount after all the holidaymakers have pissed off. Ill see how much attention she gets. I heard the mount is packed with beemas at the mo. No surprise really.

Buy a rotor Pierre :)

Ha algood, so was i.

I saw a sparkly sky blue e36 with lambo doors driving around there the other day, I threw up a tiny bit but im ok now.

Would it be ONBAGS?

Gayest show car in NZ