Sign in to follow this  
JBimmer

BMW 735i 1990 (e32) For sale

Hi all, I have recently crashed my 735i and now need to get rid of it, car still starts as I started and reversed it off the motorway after the crash, I'll post up pictures soon of the frontal damage, radiator is definatly smashed as coolant just pours out the front of the car.

Full leather interior, brand new front windscreen and window rubber (which cost me 1200 just for the windscreen), cars coolant system (hoses + Radiator) were not well maintained by the previous owner, has new radiator hoses as I had to replace them.

The car has done 195,000k's, tyre tread is still good and the spare tyre is still the factory tyre which has never been used.

Any advise on a good wrecker or anything would be greatly appreciated as its currently sitting at a tow yard costing me 120 a week to store, all electrics apart from the LKM module are working fine, sunroof etc still go sweet.

Sorry about the bad picture quality

Posted Image

Posted Image

Apart from a ding in the door that came with the car thats about all the damage there is. Cant open the bonnet because of the frontal impact damage, have no idea what I hit as it was spinning.

Bugger, nice effort.

Handy with tools?? Take the engine, glass and whatever else is worth money off, sell the body and whack the parts on trade me.

... have no idea what I hit as it was spinning.

...object or the car! dam, -didnt you just get the bm?

Stink. :ph34r:

Sorry about the car. At least the big 7 did its job!

750Li next?

Hahahahahha yeah man I really want one, time to start saving, I forgot how rubbish busing to work was lol! And yeah I'm very lucky to have purchased such a solid car, sucks that I have no space at home cause I'd love to part it out, but I have to get rid of the damn thing straight away since there's no room on parents lawn for one of my smashed cars.

I think I may have hit the center barrier on the motorway but I honestly have no idea, it'd be pretty cool to see what the numberplate looks like now.

Woohoo back to walking an hour and 30 minutes home from work again as there's no bus's to devonport from takapuna after 11. Yay public transport.

Still, looking forward to getting another one in a couple of months time.

LOL ITS MINE lol yeah bro sorry i was sleeping in the back cant realy rmember much but spinning lol but yeah ill put it in a 535 manual body and save a couple g for the turbo and we can and then we can properly take each other out lol

but yeah I bought the car for F@#$ing cheap SHOT MAN ;)