Sign in to follow this  
bekker

Seats for E28

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone here has upgraded their E28 front seats with some from other models and if so what was involved?

The frame on my drivers seat is cracking so I have the option of trying to get it welded, replacing the framing, or putting some others in.

My car has a sort or tan / cream coloured wool fabric so I'd have to find something similar.

Has anybody fitted E34, E30, or E36 seats and if so what was involved and what did it cost?

Any help appreciated.

Cheers.

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone here has upgraded their E28 front seats with some from other models and if so what was involved?

The frame on my drivers seat is cracking so I have the option of trying to get it welded, replacing the framing, or putting some others in.

My car has a sort or tan / cream coloured wool fabric so I'd have to find something similar.

Has anybody fitted E34, E30, or E36 seats and if so what was involved and what did it cost?

Any help appreciated.

Cheers.

Hey mate , why don't you try Wellington Pick a Part, there should be a e28 there at some stage. We always get e28s in our Pick a Parts up here. Just untill last month there was a e28 with full leather interior in ok nick. Pick a Part only charges $150 for complete leather interior and includes the door panels and roof lining.

Thanks guys

It's the back of the drivers seat I need but it looks like Ive hopefully located one.

Thanks again guys and yeah I'm a regular at Pickapart. Well worth the $1 fee just to browse!

Cheers

Hi Brent,

Any idea how much to send to Welly and how much are you after for the drivers seat?

I have a feeling it's probably going to be uneconomical.

Have you swapped seats from any other models into an E28 and if so whats involved? I'm think to getting some E34 fronts and putting them in. I understand that it's a case of making up some adaptors for the mounts but I really want to know if any ones done it.

Cheers

Rohan

Hey mate , why don't you try Wellington Pick a Part, there should be a e28 there at some stage. We always get e28s in our Pick a Parts up here. Just untill last month there was a e28 with full leather interior in ok nick. Pick a Part only charges $150 for complete leather interior and includes the door panels and roof lining.

Man I only just saw this thread... BUGGER!!! I want leather seats for my E28, if anyone knows of any please PM me. I'm going to have to start hunting Pick-a-part again (been a few years)...