Sign in to follow this  
BMWTouring

Super Low Springs

I want to lower my 3 series a bit more than the factory M sport suspension sits, does anyone know of any super lows that give a nice substatial drop in the front as most of the ones i see sit either lower in the back or they dont look any different at all. ive put a pic of the current ride height.

Any suggestions??

Cheers.

post-641-1231050760_thumb.jpg

i just got sum B&G springs in my 325 dropped it bout 20-30mm more than the old M Sec Suspension

the tyre wall just sits inside the front guards,

i just got sum B&G springs in my 325 dropped it bout 20-30mm more than the old M Sec Suspension

the tyre wall just sits inside the front guards,

how u finding the b+g's? I just got some for my e30..

To OP: Jamex do superlows, or H+R. Are some Vogtlands on TM for a e36, not sure of the drop tho

yer not to bad aye had them in for a year now i think they give it a nice ride,

think i got them for bout 250 from mag and turbo CHCH

BMWTouring, Ive been down this track.

Are you wanting to put the superlows all round? or just on the front? Also, what size rims? 17"?

Originally I put King springs superlows all round on my E36. It looked good, def did not look too low either. I lasted about 1 month with them in. They are not practical! I couldnt go up driveways, over judder bars, railway lines etc without scraping the sh*t out of my car. Not to mention failing a WOF due to the rears not being captive and being only 60mm off the ground at the chasis rail!

At present I have King springs Low's on there. Far more practical and does not scrape (you still have to be careful) It sits about 95mm off the ground at the chasis rail which is less than the legal 100mm but the WOF guys pass it.

IMO I would not put superlows in you car. Theyre more trouble than theyre worth!

* First photo shows superlows. Front guard sits 10mm over tire, Rear guard covers half of tire.

* Second photo shows lows. Front guard sits level with tire, Rear guard sit level with tire.

Hope this info helps with you decision. I just wish I had this info when I went down this track :)

Cheers

Brett

post-1591-1231094402_thumb.jpg

post-1591-1231095491_thumb.jpg

Edited by 3 SERIES

+2 for b&G springs they drop nice dont tuck wheel (325 jones dont know why yours do ) and willl be captive and good for wof they will sit your car bang on 100-110

iv put b&Gs in 2 other bmws with no problems