Sign in to follow this  
cage

BMWE30 Plate For sale

It got up to $600 on this thread, maybe go for that if it's not gonna sell on TM?

How much? I'll give you $400 for it?

Genuine Plate. Its gotta be worth heaps - just gotta wait for the right person tocome along. Theres only one way you can buy this plate without buying the original and thats putting an O instead of a 0 in E30 - which makes it a replica (copy). If I had the $ I'd pay up for it!

Ooops my bad. BMWE3O is gone also. So well, thats both plates gone. So O.P - hold onto it, it will be worth f'n heaps!

Or its worth what someones willing to pay for it, which at this stage doesn't appear to be "f'n heaps"

Ooops my bad. BMWE3O is gone also. So well, thats both plates gone. So O.P - hold onto it, it will be worth f'n heaps!

Only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. And by the looks of it not that much.

^^ beaten to it!

Edited by Nick021

How much? I'll give you $400 for it?

+1 would be willing to make an offer similar to David. But only if David isn't willing to match it. He got in first, and I'm not about to start a bidding war against someone I know.

Yes. What someone in prepared to pay is correct. But if you hold on to it, knowning a few people have offered for it, someone is bound to come across a bit of cash one day & see this forsale & think hell, I want it & guess what you got 3 times the $400 offer. I'd put on Trademe for $1G start bid and say MAKE GENUINE OFFERS. And see what happens. Be more people on Trademe looking Plates than there is on here.

Yes. What someone in prepared to pay is correct. But if you hold on to it, knowning a few people have offered for it, someone is bound to come across a bit of cash one day & see this forsale & think hell, I want it & guess what you got 3 times the $400 offer. I'd put on Trademe for $1G start bid and say MAKE GENUINE OFFERS. And see what happens. Be more people on Trademe looking Plates than there is on here.

It's already been on Tme and went nowhere, plates are not a good investment IMHO at this time, especially not now they are getting a bit of competition?

Any idea how much "MY E30" may be worth? (also for sale as I'm selling my E30).

Checked the link in your sig? LOL

Any idea how much "MY E30" may be worth? (also for sale as I'm selling my E30).

I'll give you $300 for it!

Hows this for an original idea.

Just PUT A f**kIN PRICE ON IT & stop pissing around.

Hows this for an original idea.

Just PUT A f**kIN PRICE ON IT & stop pissing around.

+1 for [bMWE30],

Same for you Kaz [MY E30]

+1 for [bMWE30],

Same for you Kaz [MY E30]

There was a reason why I said ANY IDEA HOW MUCH "MY E30" MAY BE WORTH?...

Its not the kind of thing you know exactly how much they are worth.

Edited by Kaz

Mate-now you're thread jacking.

I was talking the to THE poster.

Its not the kind of thing you know exactly how much they are worth.

Wel... ask how much the plate was when you got it to get an indication/ do some research on trade me.

Not having a go, will just make the process of selling a little easier.

Kaz

Kick Back

I would give you $300

Mate-now you're thread jacking.

I was talking the to THE poster.

And I was talking to Blair.

Wel... ask how much the plate was when you got it to get an indication/ do some research on trade me.

Not having a go, will just make the process of selling a little easier.

Kinda hard when plates are unique. Figured someone in here might know a rough idea insteading of making another thread which is pretty much the same as this.

Also I am not aloud to ask how much it would be worth yet you can ask me how much I would sell it for? How am I supposed to know how much I would sell it for if when I ask I get a bunch of responses like this?

How am I supposed to know how much I would sell it for if when I ask I get a bunch of responses like this?

Like what?

I'd love to continue our little discussion but

1) Back on topic

2) Pink Floyds on Prime!!!!

Kaz. Same reply I gave OP. Jam it on Trademe, start bid $1000, say give offers. See what happens. With a plate like that, and the fact Plates.co.nz are running out of ideas SUPER FAST, Original plates likes BMWE30 & MY E30 will, become Unique & Wanted. Just takes time for the right person to show up - I'd just sit on it bro until that day - just keep relisting (its free). :)