Sign in to follow this  
rjac001

Hi All

Hay everybody Just Introducing myself as I have just Joined and become a member of bimmersport I have always wanted to go for a drive with a whole lot of car enthusiasts of the BMW persuasion but I thought I would have to join a car club or something,

anyway my name is Richard and I drive a red E30 325i Mspec its a UK import with the normal 6cyl engine, but has 15" BBS Alloys, M body kit, custom Exhaust and of course its a manual.

Its the second 325i 1986 I have owned and I must say its a Real Pleasure to drive, sounds great and is very reliable and quick! Everything you could want in a car!!

So I will see all who is attending the drive on labour weekend, come and introduce yourself if you like.

Cheers Richardpost-19-1096095500.jpg

Edited by rjac001

Hi Richard

Welcome to Bimmersport. Im sure you will find a lot of useful info here. The people are great.

Your car sounds great. You MUST put photos up. You will hear this from everyone :)

Enjoy

hi Richard will be good to see your car on the cruise, entry fee is posting phooootoooo's :)

ooo its certainly red, maybe a dark dark pink, nice idea on painting the chrome bumpers, but i think it woulda looked better with the trim on the bumpers left black, you should look into getting a mtech2 spoiler to keep the whole "everything red" scheme going, i think it would make it look alot better, just my opinions

and thats a pretty big bore muffler, does it make much noise>?

all in all tidy car, will be good to see it on the cruise as that's an interesting color to have on a BMW :)

ooo its certainly red, maybe a dark dark pink, nice idea on painting the chrome bumpers, but i think it woulda looked better with the trim on the bumpers left black, you should look into getting a mtech2 spoiler to keep the whole "everything red" scheme going, i think it would make it look alot better, just my opinions

and thats a pretty big bore muffler, does it make much noise>?

all in all tidy car, will be good to see it on the cruise as that's an interesting color to have on a BMW :)

I didn't choose the paint scheme that's just how I bought it I would have prefered the BMW bronze but hay you cant always get everything, anyway its kind of growing on me now, also i took the pics just after waxing it so brings out the colour alot more Its kind of looking a bit pink now lol So I better give it another Cut and polish before Labour weekend!! Oh and the exhaust sounds Great cant even hear it under about 2700 rpm but once you give it some stick everybody knows about the Sweet Sounding Six HeHe lol

Thanks for the comments anyway

Edited by rjac001

Car looks pretty good, quite tidy.

I really like your car mate, welcome. Dont put a tech2 spoiler on a tech1 car it looks stupid, no spoiler or tech1 spoiler

Welcome Richard, nice car- I really like red e30's.

See you at the meet next w/end!

Yay, another member of the UK import club! :lol: The only bimmer's I know of are my 323, Martyns 740 and now your 325. All are mint cars.

Looking forward to checking it out anniversary weekend.

btw, welcome.

Yay, another member of the UK import club! :lol: The only bimmer's I know of are my 323, Martyns 740 and now your 325. All are mint cars.

And my Touring! :D

I think you mean Anniversary weekend, Labour weekend is in October :) Nice ride

And 2 of my E28 M535's

I really like your car mate, welcome. Dont put a tech2 spoiler on a tech1 car it looks stupid, no spoiler or tech1 spoiler

Yea im just gonna leave it as is or maybe one of those rubber small ones they look alright (spoiler) but probally be impossible to match color etc...

Anyway on another note I checked out your youtube vids and Man that thing can MOVE iv never really been a fan of V8s but that was looking and sounding Awesome!! How much did that set you back to do the full engine swap and running gear etc??

Looking forward to checking it out anniversary weekend.

btw, welcome.

Mines a UK import too!

ive never seen tech 1 kit with a tech 2 spoiler ive thought it might look good, but then again thats why ive never seen one :P