Sign in to follow this  
Cale

Moari beaches

No surprises there! This country is turning to sh*t! No wonder everyones leaving.

man that bull!!!! and they call us racist. with there maori only schools and maori only places! if we had a white people only school we would get our ass handed to us

^^ Absolutely right, also if we decided to have a 'Crown owned' beach for white people we would get our asses handed to us!

This is descrimination pure and simple. Now the precedent has been set, watch the other Iwi tribes attain land from other parts of NZ.

Guest Spottswoode

man that bull!!!! and they call us racist. with there maori only schools and maori only places! if we had a white people only school we would get our ass handed to us

It's called Kings College

Officially the biggest load of sh*t Ive ever heard.. Its disgusting, racist and just pure unbeleivable! Us "european new zealanders" would NEVER get away with that! No wonder people are leaving this country, its sh*t!

/rant

Lighten up guys and think about it, will it actually affect you at all?? And how many of you are more than 4th generation Kiwi’s?

The main Gisbourn beaches will still be open so I don’t see it as a big deal, wouldn’t go there myself personally, not much there apart from old school maori’s and surfies.

Some coasts need protecting, the rate Fishermen and scavengers are ruining things with there pillaging and greed is disgusting, our kids wont know what its like to be able to go fishing and catch a few fish and eat oysters off the rocks.

Oh, and they are most likely protecting there coasts against other Maori’s that are not Nhati Poro.

Thats insane, Its just another step to widen the gap between Maori and everyone else. Be interesting to see thow they will "police" it all, and who exactly would issue the fines? Not a major deal, just irritates me that they are able do that.

Some coasts need protecting, the rate Fishermen and scavengers are ruining things with there pillaging and greed is disgusting, our kids wont know what its like to be able to go fishing and catch a few fish and eat oysters off the rocks.

They won't know what its like because they won't be allowed on the coastline in the first place. And the beaches that are public ( or the white man is allowed on) will be horribly densly populated.

This has set a precedent for all other Maori tribes and it is all because friggin' Labour left National with this can of worms.

Its should not be allowed to happen in today's society, we are moving backwards, not together as a Nation should.

Also, how will they distinguish who should be allowed on the 'Maori' beaches? With all the 1/2, 1/4, 1/16 etc part Maori (I have some in me) out there, how will they 'discriminate'.

Don't get me wrong, I am not racist at all, just think this is all completely unfair and un-called for.

Edited by Quailboy

Just to add another comment.....do we have to hold a certificate saying we are maoris so we can enter the soon to be NewZealand heritige beaches?

hope it doesnt become a nation wide problem if the other tribes catch on and decide they want to put a claim on many more beaches an our country that everyone should be able to visit and enjoy.

hope it doesnt become a nation wide problem if the other tribes catch on and decide they want to put a claim on many more beaches an our country that everyone should be able to visit and enjoy.

Ha no places left to kayak in :(

im sick of "New Zealand with European decent" Anyone born here is a New Zealander, no matter where there heritage is from, so making beaches Maori only is a racist topic

and i don't see a need for Maori seats either, if Maori want representation in parliament all they need is Maori's to vote for them

woot woot political sh*t :)

i am opposed to the whole idea, and its not because im against Maori or im a Honkey acting as the NZ rep for the KKK :)

p.s. how is someone considered Maori if there blood is less than 1/2 Maori??????????

p.s. how is someone considered Maori if there blood is less than 1/2 Maori??????????

They're not mate and thats what pisses me off, AFAIK, there are only a few full Maori blooded Moriori (sp?) left and they are not the ones causing all the problems.

Where is there New Zealand pride restricting other New Zealanders from seeing our own land.

I wouldn't mind if they administered, and even if they went as far as instating a few culture outlines to help 'the rest of us' be more respectful on the beaches.

They're probably just pissed their rugby team is getting cut this year :P

Where is there New Zealand pride restricting other New Zealanders from seeing our own land.

I wouldn't mind if they administered, and even if they went as far as instating a few culture outlines to help 'the rest of us' be more respectful on the beaches.

They're probably just pissed their rugby team is getting cut this year :P

So don't let the white guys on the beach cause they don't respect it? How do respect a beach? Don't stand on the sand too hard? It's all a load of crap and they know it!

Ha no places left to kayak in :(

If so I'll take my paddle with the metal edged blades :P They dont let me play canoe polo with that one as it has a tendancy to break players fingers if I get too "enthusiastic" B)

Edited by E30BMA

If so I'll take my paddle with the metal edged blades :P They dont let me play canoe polo with that one as it has a tendancy to break players fingers if I get too "enthusiastic" B)

Pffftttt, whatever flower boy.

So don't let the white guys on the beach cause they don't respect it? How do respect a beach? Don't stand on the sand too hard? It's all a load of crap and they know it!

In the same way you'd expect them to respect a war memorial.

Speaking of which: Anyone remember/see this.

E: Yes, I do contradict myself a lot :lol:

Edited by antony