Sign in to follow this  
Creaver

What to do in Auckland?

Auckland luge... Get ten mates, have a road trip out there(depending on where you live), get in your carts and go down the hill and rounds those bends- no limits, no cops and if you got enough people you can do all the immature stuff like running people of the track and clogging the bottle neck. You can then have a beer at the end and watch the noobs behind you coming down the final straight. I'd do it again!

HAHAHAHA I have a bored list, close your eyes and put your finger on the paper. Seriously I get bored so much!

Sex

Is that an offer? :P

Seriously, don't see why people live in Auckland.

Although Greymouth's a hole, if you get with the right crowd and have a few fine days you can't beat it.

Do you play any sport?

Come to my house and help me drill out 480 5mm plates. Will play competitivly with you. God I'm more boring than you!

Simon - nah, 540i's still on stands, waiting for swaybar links (front and rear) and the 'pitman arms' as bmw calls them, also called 'dog bones' supposedly? to arrive and my swaybar bushes!

Shocks/springs are next on the to do list :)

Some good suggestions there...but SOME of them can't really be done at 12:15am especially when your mrs has work the following day at 7am ;)

Simon - nah, 540i's still on stands, waiting for swaybar links (front and rear) and the 'pitman arms' as bmw calls them, also called 'dog bones' supposedly? to arrive and my swaybar bushes!

Shocks/springs are next on the to do list :)

Some good suggestions there...but SOME of them can't really be done at 12:15am especially when your mrs has work the following day at 7am ;)

you can always come around to my place and help strip cars :D

always plenty of FUN!!!!

i'll even supply beer :beer:

Hahah Shelley, Train to town is not fun... its punishment :lol:

When the train track doesn't pass your area and you have to drive to Silvia Park first ( ^_^ shopping ^_^ )

And you have never been on a train since you were about 3, it might be worth doing for more shopping in town.

Is that an offer?

Do you play any sport?

No its not an offer unfortunately, although if you ask my partner nicely you never know.

Yeah I play ponies, but haven't been able to ride for 3 months due to an accident but that's all changing next week! My Pony comes home Wednesday.

So we Aucklanders do get out to smell the green grass if that's what your implying :)

Edited by M325is

Some nice activities if you feel boring,

Online games

Visit The Spookers (with some chicks)

Kai Iwi Lake (again, with chicks)

BBQ in no tree hill

Shops and movie in Silvia park (especially the free magazine in Borders)

Have fun

Edited by Penny

Auckland luge... Get ten mates

And make sure its raining. B)

Kai Iwi Lake (again, with chicks)

Haha - bored in Auckland - leave Auckland and go to Kai Iwi Lakes lol.