Sign in to follow this  
kiwi6539

Adivce on spray painters in wellington

Hello. Im looking at getting my bonnet resprayed and want a good job done. My car is red so want some one good at matching it up.

Or if anyone has a red bonnet of e34 in good condition I might look at that too.

Cheers

Im getting my bootlid repsrayed today from Soverign down here in Tawa, will let you know how good of a job they do.

they wont be the cheapest...surgery.I had my car repaired at Blair wright(i think) corner webb and hopper

Hello. Im looking at getting my bonnet resprayed and want a good job done. My car is red so want some one good at matching it up.

Or if anyone has a red bonnet of e34 in good condition I might look at that too.

Cheers

The Surgery,

9 wall place

Tawa

contact Mike & Irene

04 232 7543

they did my car , perfect colour match

For panel beating I'd recommend Tidy car in Wellington:

16 Haining Street

Te Aro, Wellington 6011

(04) 384 2689

They have done some outstanding work on my E36

Recommendation from XescuY from another thread... Haven't checked them out yet but will be soon.

For panel beating I'd recommend Tidy car in Wellington:

16 Haining Street

Te Aro, Wellington 6011

(04) 384 2689

They have done some outstanding work on my E36

Recommendation from XescuY from another thread... Haven't checked them out yet but will be soon.

From memory Tidy Car on Haining Street are vehicle groomers. Wash, buff, polish, etc.

They dont do no panel beating.

Try Spot On in Home Street - Couple of doors down from Page European. They have done all of the work on my daily drivers - good quality work at a fair price. My E34 has just come back from there after having the front bumper repaired/painted.

Only issue is that they are a small shop so you might have to wait a couple of weeks to get the car in, because they are always busy.

There's a place on Udy St in Petone called A&P Panel and paint, apparently quite good and very reasonable prices.

Cheers all for advice will go get some quotes soon. Will let you all know how it goes.

Also looking at getting a few repairs done on the interior. Need driver seat recovered as i can't find any cloth sports seats to match mine. anyone know good place to go in wellington?

Cheers

Edited by kiwi6539

There's a place on Udy St in Petone called A&P Panel and paint, apparently quite good and very reasonable prices.

I've been looking into Petone P&S/P&P (whichever is the correct acronym) shops as there's quite a few of them around (it's my suburb) but no info on which one to select.

I have used The Surgery in the past but they are quite expensive and really quite out of the way - not to mention they seem to NOT want my business after the last round of emails I had with Mike :(

Edited by ЯЭMMIЯ