Sign in to follow this  
crazyarab

Cheap E36 M3

5) The spare mag is different to the rest of the car (dunno if thats the norm with M3's...didnt seem right to me tho)

Mine came with a spare mag the same as the other 4.. dont see why this one shouldn't. Might be an option ?

Hmm, all in all sounds not too bad HT :huh:

hmmmm, price is creeping up...

Love how people ask how the tires are. Like thats the least of your worries when youre buying an M3 with over 200 clicks and no record of service :huh:

hmmmm, price is creeping up...

Love how people ask how the tires are. Like thats the least of your worries when youre buying an M3 with over 200 clicks and no record of service :huh:

Yea, love that too.

Thrifty and M don’t work well together.

Good for parts.

looked at this today, He didn't seem to interested to try get the service history of the previous owner (previous owner used to own a sheep station in the mackenzie country or something, he now lives in queenstown so alot of open road k's id imagine) just told us he's a mechanic by trade and it drove round the block fine for him so that was enough in his eyes :rolleyes: so good on him i supose, other like some service history, cash price on the window is $14000

anyway from what i saw,

1) Its missing the "mesh" on the front bumper below the number plate,

2) The paints bubbling on the drivers side pillar,

3) Needs new back shocks soon according to him,

4) The tool kit has about 3 tools left,

5) The spare mag is different to the rest of the car (dunno if thats the norm with M3's...didnt seem right to me tho),

6) The mags are curbed,

7) WoF expired last month

8) The airbox mount has been repaired with glue and mesh type kit u get from supercheap auto (could be small i know but could be a previous wee ding?)

9) Those chrome lights look bloody awful in person aswell LOL

Anyway thought i'd list that incase someone here is seriously looking, you could always do ownership form at the post shop and get previous owners details to track service history (or ask the seller/dealer nicely) or just use the number plates its had on it and ring round service places as they usually have no problem saying if theyve serviced it and what they have done

Edit: also started fine, didnt hiss or squeel or have a fit, and there were no leak puddles underneath it

the seller also said it had new front shocks IIRC :P