Sign in to follow this  
laadeelaa

Guess Who Worked With The Real European Cars!

Hey guys,

Just wanted to have a skyte. Just because I feel like it.

Came back from Brisbane on Saturday, was there for three weeks, and worked for two weeks.

Where may you ask little ones?

Well...my brother started up a cafe, called Isetta Cafe (points and kudos for the first one to tell me what an Isetta is!). which is actually situated at Motorline BMW, Daisy Hill. Its quite classy, but, oh man, I had my tongue hanging out the whole time.

Okay...so surrounded by millions of dollars of BMW's, brand new, used ones are equivalent to our new ones probably. Had a huge drool over two classic Mustangs, a brand new Ferrari etc etc.

I showed some of the mechanic's my car. They shook my head. Obviously they've never seen cut springs in a BMW. Aha. (I Do Not Have Them Anymore, I bought It Like That Okay People!).

But. Oh man. The boss has an Audi R8. Enough said.

It was great fun, and I must have left quite a mess on the showroom floors from drooling.

BMW's, mainly, are such beautiful cars, especially when they are kept clean!

Lastly, one of the showroom men thought it was just hilarious (even though I was being serious?!?!) when I set my eyes on a new black wagon, and said it would look mint as sacked out with black tints on it. Ha. Men don't understand me.

looks like a car dealership :rolleyes:

I showed some of the mechanic's my car. They shook my head. Obviously they've never seen cut springs in a BMW. Aha. (I Do Not Have Them Anymore, I bought It Like That Okay People!).

haha good on them

still got the chromies tho! :blink:

Edited by _BRS_

You need to go to the BMW Museum in Munich, Germany for extra drool factor.

Here's a pic I took in September

Posted Image