Sign in to follow this  
Greg02

New Member M3

Hi my name is Greg, I've just joined Bimmersport. I have a 1995 M3 that I bought for road and some track use. Love the car but also looking for a couple of items for it at the moment - an original E36 exhaust (rear section) and some orginal rims - would be very grateful if someone could point me in the right direction if they know anyone that has either of these. Cheers Greg

I DO! throw me a text 021 112 1985

Oh sorry I meant I have original e36 m3 exhaust for sale the end bit off 1994 m3

Welcome! Pics please.

Two Gregs with E36 M3's and pretty much the same member name :wacko: This is going to be confusing

Haha tell me about it.

Welcome :D!

I have a nice set of 17" BBS CH's with TOYO R888's 235/45 rubber (perfect for track / road / sexy look).

It's very possible that they will be up for sale soon as it seems I have found a buyer for my car.

As for the exhaust.. I am pretty sure there was a member on here before who was selling?

As for the exhaust.. I am pretty sure there was a member on here before who was selling?

That would be the one that i've got

That would be the one that i've got

Oops! completely glossed over the first posts...

But yeh, what he said :)!

whats a complete m3 evo exhaust 1999 worth? ive got one sitting round thats not going to be used.

Thanks for all the welcome notes, the responses and helping point me in the right direction. Sorry I didn't come back sooner - I have been away. Anyway I read these yesterday afternoon, called M3_Guy, bought his M3 muffler off him and picked it up last night. Great result, good guy to deal with - much appreciated all round - thank you.

Thanks for the offer on the wheels Crazyarab but I am after an original set so they look completely standard. I have a set on the car currently but am after a set for the track. Appreciate the offer.

Jamez in terms of the value of your complete M3 Evo exhaust I am not sure but there is a trademe auction going on currently for the front half of an M3 system complete with CATS that you may want to check out here

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-197506965.htm

Cheers Greg

Edited by Greg02