Sign in to follow this  
Graham m5

My M5 Selling

Good evening all,

Just to let you all know my m5 is now for sale,so if anybody interested its on trademe from now.

Graham

must be the gorgeous e28 one??

edit. my bad

Edited by Brams

Awesome looking car Graham. Best of luck with the sale.

Are you upgrading?

Not 100% yet, cant decide between a new m5 or an Aston Martin! but will keep you all informed

Not 100% yet, cant decide between a new m5 or an Aston Martin! but will keep you all informed

However much I love bimmers, I just couldn't choose a m5 over an Aston!

However much I love bimmers, I just couldn't choose a m5 over an Aston!

I agree, but i want a db9 and the prices are steep as there are only three in the country so we shall see how we go

why are so many of the e34 M5 white!!! No offence but white just dont do it for me...What is your opinion Gaham as an e34 M5 as a second car,occasional commuter...I have an E34 535 at present.Apart from the increased service costs would they be similar to run?

SOMTIMES THERE IS A SQUEEL FROM THE LEFT REAR WHEEL AREA ( HAS BEEN CHECKED OUT BUT NO FAULT FOUND)

I have this same problem, check the excelerator pedal for fault.

Good luck with the sale, very nice looking M5 you have there.

Edited by Apex

Be both rear wheels, unless one's on the grass. :P

why are so many of the e34 M5 white!!! No offence but white just dont do it for me...What is your opinion Gaham as an e34 M5 as a second car,occasional commuter...I have an E34 535 at present.Apart from the increased service costs would they be similar to run?

To be honest if your 535i is auto it probably costs slightly more on fuel than my m5 and my car just cruises in fifth gear everywhere so it is pretty good on fuel,as for service costs mine has not long had a major service so its just filters for a while so the costs are quite reasonable if it has been serviced regularly. My car has covered just 900 km's in last 6 months and it has just been used for weddings !

I have this same problem, check the excelerator pedal for fault.

Good luck with the sale, very nice looking M5 you have there.

Hi thanks for that it does normally do it when you acclerate, so what did they do with your pedal ? if you can let me know that would be great so i can stop it.

Many thanks

lol i think he was meaning to much pressure on your accelerator thus the wheels spinning causing a squeal :P

If I'm correct this is Jock's old car.

Where are you Martyn? :P

Still needing to sell the touring :( Edited by Penry

Guest Simon*

Yeah it is. We established that when Graham did his intro thread a while back.

If I'm not mistaken the current owner is ex-BMW UK? And has done a fair bit of maintenance since he bought it.

Hey Graham, thanks for pulling over to offer your help last week when my E30 broke down on the top of Windy Ridge!

Car looks amazing in the flesh, my mates were all drooling. Good luck with the sale mate!

No worries, i hope you got home ok, was it the torque converter lost all its oil? You can tell all how good my m5 looks and sounds!!!!!

Good evening all,

Just to let you all know my m5 is now for sale,so if anybody interested its on trademe from now.

Graham

Hi Graham

Selling so soon!!! We never did get together for a photo shoot. My old girl is still tucked up under a cover in the garage and gets pulled out on fine days.

Good luck with the sale. For all you watchers, this is a great car so get bidding.

If you don't like white then you can buy my Macau Blue example which is the sister car to Grahams. :D

Hi Graham

Selling so soon!!! We never did get together for a photo shoot. My old girl is still tucked up under a cover in the garage and gets pulled out on fine days.

Good luck with the sale. For all you watchers, this is a great car so get bidding.

If you don't like white then you can buy my Macau Blue example which is the sister car to Grahams. :D

Thanks Bruce, Sometimes when you get a chance to upgrade you have to take it !! I will be sorry to see her go but it was either the car or the wife !! Funny thing was all my kids said my wife to go and keep the car!! but they always win in the end dont they

Thanks Bruce, Sometimes when you get a chance to upgrade you have to take it !! I will be sorry to see her go but it was either the car or the wife !! Funny thing was all my kids said my wife to go and keep the car!! but they always win in the end dont they

True true. I believe you have someone looking at it tomorrow - good luck.