Sign in to follow this  
pies

My new E30

hey all. this is my first BMW. have normally been associated with jappas. figured id just see how the euro side of life goes for a while.

minimal plans at this stage. have a manual box for it. and hoping to get it out on the track a couple of times as soon as its legal (needs exhaust leak fixed and windscreen fitted). Hopefully will see it floating around the streets of wellington soon.

post-4030-1234303887_thumb.jpg

post-4030-1234303902_thumb.jpg

post-4030-1234303915_thumb.jpg

Wow, looks like it needs just a small amount of work! ;) Welcome to the site... look forward to seeing it return to a driveable state.

Stealth as matt black love it.

Good to see another e30 owner in Wellington.

Will be heaps madder with a manual convo.

Welcome and good luck, will have to organise another Welly meet soon.

- Nathan

mint mate, i love the matt black! and those rims look the part too. wat front lip is that?

Looks like a tech1 front. And looks like a tech1 rear in the passenger seat :lol:

yea, matt blck and the rims work nicely. I've only had my bmr since the start of the year so i'm def keen to do a meet n greet for the next welly meet... :P

welcome, btw.

Edited by BLACK DORIS

Looks like a tech1 front. And looks like a tech1 rear in the passenger seat :lol:

lol yup. im sure its a tech1 front and tech1 rear in the passenger seat lol (although im still new to bmw's, how do i tell?) and im unsure of the sideskirts. they did have fins in front of the rear wheel but they got filled.

i kinda like the wheels, but i have other plans at this stage. car will be staying satin black but will most probably go in for a proper spray later in the year when i get my finances sorted

Tidy up body if need too..black out grill ..mat black rims red tails lights mmmm ..drop and you ooff

lol yup. im sure its a tech1 front and tech1 rear in the passenger seat lol (although im still new to bmw's, how do i tell?) and im unsure of the sideskirts. they did have fins in front of the rear wheel but they got filled.

Side skirts are modified zender items by the looks of things. You might want to fix your "custom" clear indicators if you drive in the rain, I'm sure wet bulb/connectors aren't a good thing.

welcome dude!

Car will be looking sharp with a tidy up and a few tastefull mods.

Manual will make it a completely different car, good luck

Blair

Side skirts are modified zender items by the looks of things. You might want to fix your "custom" clear indicators if you drive in the rain, I'm sure wet bulb/connectors aren't a good thing.

haha yea got all the indicator lenses, badges, and bumper bits to refix to it.

welcome man!

nice work on getting the manual conversion kit for it!

those wheels remind me of batman for some reason lol

Edited by M 325i

welcome man!

those wheels remind me of batman for some reason lol

+1.

Change them. Please. Get some like Blair or Jason's. Or...

P.s Badges are like $30-$40. =D

Welcome. Enjoy the extremely eventful ride of Bimmersport. :lol:

Edited by lady525

Definitely be good to see anotha e30 round welly :D

Maybe change the skirts to something more plain ?

um... why?

lady525:wheels will stay like that for now. i do have plans for change though. know exactly what its going to get. its all just a matter of time. and already got all the badges :P

um... why?

umm think it would look better matching the front and back more plain ..but you never no really till the cars done

good luck anyway man keep us posted