Sign in to follow this  
*Glenn*

CCFL Angel Eyes....HELP !

I got Navcoder from Jochen over the weekend, just got to make the ibus interface. Was told it was too earlier model to do this. Will try it later when I get the interface done though. In the meantime we just hard wired the angel eyes with an independant switch.

Just make sure you use the three wire 'powered' circuit diagram. If its not powered you wont be able to write successfully back to the LCM. although it will read the data.

If your keen on just testing it for the sake of it .. let me know I have time later this week inbetween taking a 'lunch' break from the album.

Just make sure you use the three wire 'powered' circuit diagram. If its not powered you wont be able to write successfully back to the LCM. although it will read the data.

If your keen on just testing it for the sake of it .. let me know I have time later this week inbetween taking a 'lunch' break from the album.

Yes I understand the circuit diagram in Navcoder....our multiplexer and diagnostic scanners are the same as well

+ & - and link to ibus