Sign in to follow this  
briancol

Identity Crisis Thursday funny

Thats Gangsta Yo!

Wait. Gangsta Yo! does mean f'n sh*t right?

BTW I have chrome wheels on my 180SX. But they are 3 piece SSR wheels. It is the tacky full face cheap bling bling poor FWD offset wheels that I hate on cars.

I dont usually participate in these silly bimmersport bitch sessions.. BUT

<rant>

Leave the poor girl alone.. shes not crying or whinging, just trying to get people to see her side of the story and enjoy her time on our forum. I didnt know you people were so against the female kind in this world. Be nice.

</rant>

Agreed. I am no fan of chromes, but they do look good on her 5 series :ph34r: Nothing wrong with being original otherwise we would all look the same car wise. Just ignore it lady525 :)

Tollerance of others opinions and likes or dislikes seems to be lacking by some in here.

Each to their own.....and people will get upset if you bag their pride and joy...only natural. However I think some should harden up a little too.

Says the old fart who drives a little girls car :P

Have to agree with Jason and Brams.

If everybody looked the same, we'd get tired of looking at each other right? Same with our cars.

Yea fair enough someone dissin someone's car I wouldnt like it either but bravo was only kiddin around no seriousness in the matter, nothing wrong with a little humour cume on what would a community be like without a sense of humour :P not like bravo was aiming his comment directly at any particular person anyway... meh

anyway back on topic?

Edited by Boost Junky

that e36 is criminal the poor car probably wishes the owner would drive off a bridge or stop on a railway crossing to ends its misery!

lady525 ignore the negative comments. you took the effort to sign up to bimmersport like everyone else and that should entitle you to a bit more curtisy. dont let it stop you from posting!!!

I asked a mate of mine what was with the angled numberplates a few weeks ago, and aparently a screw missing = drug dealer

I asked a mate of mine what was with the angled numberplates a few weeks ago, and aparently a screw missing = drug dealer

That explains alot down here in the naki then :rolleyes:

Just about as subtle as the old shoes hanging over the power line. Wonder how many of the other vehicles running around with angled plates know about that? And I wonder how often they are stopped and searched....

Hahahh god that bmw looks aweful, I wonder how fast a mercedes 320i M/// is...would be pretty hillarious to glue an AMG badge on there somewhere, probably adds another 200hp to it.