Sign in to follow this  
Boost Junky

E30 S50b32

Dunno if anyones seen or posted this link before but i must share it, one of the nicest looking/sounding E30's ive seen:

Enjoy ;)

Yea music wrecks videos eh, but yea love the car and i thought they had done a pretty good job of the video composure haha

Yea music wrecks videos eh, but yea love the car and i thought they had done a pretty good job of the video composure haha

Some of those european clips have the cheezmeister sound traks from hell... one doz too many disco biscuits. :huh: shame cos the cars are dope.

yea, was a well shot clip and sweet ride.

Edited by BLACK DORIS

I must agree not only with some of the european clips but also some clips from the states (Cheesy). I remember making a clip on one of my old cars and posting it on a forum, the flaiming I got for it lol never again will I do it... well atleast when the car is in action nothing worse than not being able to hear the nice tune of a descent car B)

That was nice.. But you can't beat the sound of Stuck's e30 :D Check out his other vids, the autocross one is fantastic.

cool i guess, dosent look like it could go fast round corners tho :P

Ahh yes Incary that definitely sounds awesome! Lol yea cornering probably wouldnt be too great if he actually wanted grip lol

He runs a C3 motorsports coilover kit. Huge spring rates, like 400/700. Koni SA's, Vorshlag camber plates, AKG 75D bushings all round, Treehouse eyeballs. I shall be running the same, less spring though.

And he has the best forum etiquette in the world. Those who know him know what I mean :D

If you weren't being sarcastic Mr Junky, I'd say that that engine weighs the same as a m20, so it'd corner the same :D Hang on you were making a reference to the power it has, haha yeah it's sure has amazing response and 300hp or so to put down, fun.

has anyone put e36 suspension (the whole rear end and front end) on a e30s50 before? Would be interesting seeing some pics before my project starts again. (no cash flow at the moment)

He runs a C3 motorsports coilover kit. Huge spring rates, like 400/700. Koni SA's, Vorshlag camber plates, AKG 75D bushings all round, Treehouse eyeballs. I shall be running the same, less spring though.

And he has the best forum etiquette in the world. Those who know him know what I mean :D

If you weren't being sarcastic Mr Junky, I'd say that that engine weighs the same as a m20, so it'd corner the same :D Hang on you were making a reference to the power it has, haha yeah it's sure has amazing response and 300hp or so to put down, fun.

Whoa thats some serious suspension work haha! Yea i was kinda going along with Jamez and at the same time assuming it had some serious power which it looks like it does lol!

has anyone put e36 suspension (the whole rear end and front end) on a e30s50 before? Would be interesting seeing some pics before my project starts again. (no cash flow at the moment)

I was just looking at bmw335i's post ------> http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....showtopic=20605

Which im also interested in this kind of setup as im running a rather large hair drier on the E30 which i will definitely need some wider rims in the rear end for grip therfor would need 5 stud....

i meant m3 Evo suspension, as i got an e36 m3 evo rear end and front struts to go in my dads e30 s50

i know the 318ti suspension fits up nicely but the m3 evo doesn't and has a wider track ect ect

Im not going to be doing the work as i don't have the fabrication skills needed, but was just wondering if its been done and documented before?

- going off topic but still thread related :P

Oh my bad haha! I would like to no more about anything that would work with converting an E30 to 5 stud dont know anything about it at all but will do my research. Yea bit off topic haha oh well :D

The 318ti has the same subframe and trailing arm set up as the e30, but 5 stud.

A standard e36 is completely different and it would be a very expensive job, with loads of fabrication. Cheaper to buy a e36? The e30's rear suspensive is fun anyway. Tail happy!