Sign in to follow this  
bravo

Audi s4 bi turbo

Guest 535E28

Ah.. no. It sold, so trademe withdrew it

hmmm.. TM don't usually get involved and withdraw listings unless its a terms violation?. If it sold, why would TM/Admin need to get involved and withdraw the listing?.. the listee can do that themselves easy enough...

It sold outside of trademe. Hence breach of t&c's

The guy is an idiot.

"CAR SOLD FOR $15,000" was written on the top of the listing...

Why would you even say that... Just withdraw the auction already -_-

Guest 535E28

The guy is an idiot.

"CAR SOLD FOR $15,000" was written on the top of the listing...

Why would you even say that... Just withdraw the auction already -_-

oops .. never saw that on the listing, i guess thats another way to draw attention to yourself as well ^_^

What's the problem? It was a classified, and he sold the car. There are no success fees for vehicles. Once it's sold, you withdraw it, thats how it works.

Not sure why Admin withdrew it - maybe he edited the auction to say it sold and they just withdrew it as part of keeping the site clean.

What's the problem? It was a classified, and he sold the car. There are no success fees for vehicles. Once it's sold, you withdraw it, thats how it works.

Not sure why Admin withdrew it - maybe he edited the auction to say it sold and they just withdrew it as part of keeping the site clean.

I agree, I don't think there was any breach in particular here however my assumption is that it was because the seller CLEARLY stated the car was sold and hence the auction should be off the website?

An admin probably saw this and thought... close the auction already and he did :P

Edited by crazyarab