Sign in to follow this  
bravo

Audi s4 bi turbo

Link

If I could bear to sell the e30 and give up my plans for it, I'd be onto this in a flash. Unfortunately I have 3 cars already and can't afford a fourth.

Lacking in the looks department like alot of Audi's but interior looks good.

They don't ake much to look fairly good in my opinion - kind of like e30's in that way (although e30s do look better).

Its the 195kw 400Nm and AWD for $16k in a fairly sporty package that gets me going.

Edited by bravo

Have you driven one? They aren't very exciting. An E36 M3 will get you much more excited!

I would need at least an RS4, these are not that exciting to drive imo. But a great car none the less

f**k. He sells those mean ghetto blasters too!! Mates bought one of those.. Bad ass

+1 for the Sick Ghetto Blasters Pjay

Back OT, nice car, plenty of power, heaps of car for the money, but god Audi make some hot interiors

Edited by Brams

I wonder what they mean by an M3 being a grippers car? I find it strange seeing the engine in those quattro audis since it is inline not transverse (wife has a Golf).

I couldn't buy the S4 - I find the idea of the potential maintenance bills on that engine even scarier than the ones on my M3.

pretty boring

gripper = wanker?

Better not be! Has he not seen the latest TopGear analysis??

The new "cockometer breakers" are the Audi drivers!

Having said that, I do really like that car...

Edited by crazyarab

but god Audi make some hot interiors

agreed. pwn everything from BMW on that front.

Guest Simon*

That's quite a shade of Homax yellow Graham

Yellow M3's I can almost stomach, but a yellow Audi? Vomit :)

You sound like Keiti! I like yellow lol. You should have seen the Ford RS500 in Kerikeri yesterday. I didn't have my camera, so didn't get pics.

Was hoping it was back today so I could take some for Chris. Bright yellow.

Edited by bravo

gripper = wanker?

Sounds about right. I have noticed its quite hard to drive and change gear with my hand on my d*ck but I thought it was a problem with the car, not me.

Link

If I could bear to sell the e30 and give up my plans for it, I'd be onto this in a flash. Unfortunately I have 3 cars already and can't afford a fourth.

As said these are more a Grand Tourer and less a Sports Car, was following a couple round Taupo track last year and had to laugh at their uselessness.

Also, maintenance can be a bit tricky on them, they are reliable enough but when something does need doing it is expensive.

Would sooner a much newer and faster Subaru Legacy GT.

f**k. He sells those mean ghetto blasters too!! Mates bought one of those.. Bad ass

Do they go hard??

While we are on the topic of audi's check this beast - http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-202160685.htm

Read a bit about these a couple of years ago when considering A4's - apparently nowhere near as quick as 286 hp would indicate (same power as 3.0 M3), very peaky power delivery mentioned from memory.

There was a 220ish hp version of the MTM that most people reckoned was a better drive.

S4 engine should be reasonably reliable - 2.7 litres and only 195kw is not overly stressed. Test drove a blue one near western springs some years back - acceleration was license losingly rapid pulling out from intersections within the city.

I find it strange seeing the engine in those quattro audis since it is inline not transverse (wife has a Golf).

Most (all?) A4 and larger Audi's have longitudinal engines. Cynic would say they did it to help get more of the engines mass ahead of the front axle for added understeer potential...

You should have seen the Ford RS500 in Kerikeri yesterday.

Yeah saw that in Waipapa yesterday,

Sick car, Horrible colour.

Guest 535E28

withdrawn by trade me .. possibly due to including a picture showing the speedo at 240km/h

great way to draw unwanted attention to yourself :D