Sign in to follow this  
laadeelaa

For the threads that get closed.

Guest Simon*

Gee I can see the mods closing this threads that get closed thread real fast. Ha

I want to leave this open

i say some of the mods need to chill out and not be so trigger finger ready on the lock button...

Your opinion, but possibly a case there

I don't think its the Mods at all.

Its the isiots that don't think before they type

I'm assuming you mean "idiots" Peter ;) but I agree with this statement.

You guys get given the rope and sure enough ........

The pictures up here are before I fixed it up.

Are there actually pictures or are you meaning the avatar and sig pic? Both are really pretty useless for trying to see your car Emily. And Laurence asked, as I had been wondering, if your mods came after the LTNZ WOF?

OR All the idiots might just get filtered out over time. A bit of fun is all good and fine, but constantly slandering someone, EVEN if its all in good humour is pointless, crude and just plain disrespectful

OR All the idiots might just get filtered out over time. A bit of fun is all good and fine, but constantly slandering someone, EVEN if its all in good humour is pointless, crude and just plain disrespectful

+1 I havnt been on BS for long, nor do I post that much on the majority of things, but It is apparent that there are several members (won't name names) who do the above and think that their opinion is one that rules all. Hopefully they get 'filtered' out.

Are there actually pictures or are you meaning the avatar and sig pic? Both are really pretty useless for trying to see your car Emily. And Laurence asked, as I had been wondering, if your mods came after the LTNZ WOF?

I'll make a topic in the showroom when i steal the camera from back home. Cbf explaining, since it has nothing to do with this topic.

What is the point of this thread?

You want a section we're you can talk about illegal modifications?

I'm not sure you fully understand this forum.

+1 here. It is just the minority that are ruining it for the rest of us. I'd like to consider my self as the 'younger' (25) group but doesn't mean i act like some others do around here.

If your going to ask for opinons or information at least take it or respect it instead of just bagging it, eg. i'm just a dumb blonde, i'm a girl so i can blah blah blah.

Sometimes i do wish that some of these people head off to some other forum and keep this site up to the original standard as it started out. I haven't posted as many posts as some of these other people but i have been here since almost the begining when there was only around 50-100 people.

Some people just need to GROW UP!

I'll make a topic in the showroom when i steal the camera from back home. Cbf explaining, since it has nothing to do with this topic.

I think your trying to avoid the whole question altogether there.... which to some of us seems a bit suspect.

Guest Simon*

OK

I propose we keep this thread open as long as it remains decent. Give a bit of feedback. You guys can say your bit on the subject provided you don't:

* Name names, ie point the finger at individuals - I'm terribly sensitive ;)

* Don't make personal attacks

* Don't do anything really stupid basically

* Keep it clean. No need for bad language. This Napolean Dynamite ok, lot's of "Gosh" and "Gee"

If it all goes to poo then yes we'll close and probably delete it.

After all is said and done we can get back on with our lives :)

For F**K sake Emily you whinge alot. Your car is cool. You are a cool person but god damn you whinge a lot.

Why would you start so many useless threads that you ALWAYS end up ranting on about how you are a lady and should therefore be treated differently on the forums because you don't know anything. By all means, ask questions but when someone tells you WHY/HOW you and/or your car has had a problem...don't f**ken whinge about it and use the fact that you are a woman as an excuse. Could collaborate a whole lotta quotes about your femininity (sp) but I really CBF.

I think your thread idea is a stupid. The whole reason mods close pages are because they (not only the ones that you start) end up with everyone whinging and e-attacking eachother,which leads to a completly useless thread with no problems being solved.

This whole thing will probably get deleted/edited soon :D

Haha I didnt personally offend anyone with my 20% tint post tho Em. Its idiots that post this ^ that get threads locked

Ashkan an idiot? i dont think so, im sure myself and many many more here on Bimmersport agree with what he has said, its true!

I still don't fully get what you wanted by starting this thread.

Maybe ellaborate instead of changing the subject.

Ashkan an idiot? i dont think so, im sure myself and many many more here on Bimmersport agree with what he has said, its true!

Pity he doesn't like you.

I still don't fully get what you wanted by starting this thread.

Maybe ellaborate instead of changing the subject.

Dunno. Cbf. Just want people to stop f**king up the threads.

If you CBF explaining then WTF is the point of starting a thread.

If you CBF explaining then WTF is the point of starting a thread.

Cos I was half asleep. I explained that before.

The thread got your attention though didn't it.

Then you yourself need to think of what youre saying before you click submit missy.

That post has no relevance, or point in this thread. Come on.

The pictures up here are before I fixed it up.

So what have you done to the car since you bought it, got the last WOF?? Not trying to be rude or anything, it's just way too hard to see any detail of your car from the small avatar pic :P

Laurence

That post has no relevance, or point in this thread. Come on.

Just doing what he has done to me. And other members. You know what I'm talking about.

personal attack? Ha

Im sure alot of people don't like me, including you. Just remember its a 2 way street.

but do i care? NO.

This forum isnt about us as people, its about our cars

Handle it and stop having a cry emily.

Guest Simon*

One more chance guys

Stay away from making personal attacks or I'm going to close it

I double post failed

Edited by Pjay

Handle it and stop having a cry emily.

I'm not having a cry. I'm just winding people up.

After all. It isn't about us personally. It's about our cars. Right?

I'm not having a cry. I'm just winding people up.

That's why all your threads get locked.