Sign in to follow this  
Apex

brake pad wear indicators/sensors

Im doing my brake’s and was wondering where to buy brake pad wear indicators/sensors, the workshop manual says I need to replace them as the indictor has illuminated on the dash??

Don’t want to drive all the way to BMW as I have already been through and brought the pads and disks <_<

1989 320i

I can bring one/two home for you tomorrow night if you want

True, thanks, but its little things like this that separate the average E30's from the minters. I like everything working as it did when new.

So they are genuine parts only?

Thanks Glenn. Will call you in the morning.

Im not holding your knob though.

They are not genuine parts only. But can't remember the place I was told to get them. I will ask my friend tomorrow where he told me to get them. I have to replace them on my brothers E38 and my E39.

I think I still have mine, if you can't find any shoot me a PM. I sure as hell don't need em, and my E30's the furthest thing from mint :lol:

Thanks guys..looks like the wagon will be continuing its hovercraft impersonation for the week on the axel stands anyway.. Should have read the workshop manual before I went and got the rest of the parts.