Sign in to follow this  
antony

1990 850i $10K!

*850s are so cool but methinks you would need deep pockets & big balls to buy this one.

grands worth of (cheap) tyres, riddled with dents and fuel consumption quoted in MPG - soundslike a thrashed english import - probably rusty as well.

Singapore.

grands worth of (cheap) tyres, riddled with dents and fuel consumption quoted in MPG - soundslike a thrashed english import - probably rusty as well.

I don't know about others but I am getting sick of your "holier than thou attitude", and you continually running down other people's vehicles.

$1000 spent on a pair of Bridgestones is not "cheap" tyres. Maybe in your world $1000 is a drop in the hat but to the majority of people $500 a tyre is alot of money.

and............ quoting in MPG?? what is wrong with that, I know plenty of people who still prefer to use MPG.

I don't understand your logic sometimes????????? How do you get to MPG = "thrashed English Import"????

I am not going to go into a meaningless and pointless debate with you so will just say my piece and move on.Mods feel free to give me a warning if I have breached any rules, I am not going to say anymore

EOR

Edited by zenetti

ahaha i was trying to hustle my old man to take out a quick loan as he has allways loved 8series and i can panelbeat it back to a nice resprayd beast :P

Seems as though its not without its foibles, but at face value it seems as though its fairly honest, and possibly a good buy as long as you go in fully informed.

I don't know about others but I am getting sick of your "holier than thou attitude", and you continually running down other people's vehicles.

$1000 spent on a pair of Bridgestones is not "cheap" tyres. Maybe in your world $1000 is a drop in the hat but to the majority of people $500 a tyre is alot of money.

and............ quoting in MPG?? what is wrong with that, I know plenty of people who still prefer to use MPG.

I don't understand your logic sometimes????????? How do you get to MPG = "thrashed English Import"????

I am not going to go into a meaningless and pointless debate with you so will just say my piece and move on.Mods feel free to give me a warning if I have breached any rules, I am not going to say anymore

EOR

+1 , sick of it too but didnt want to rock boat until a more senior respected member mentioned it

3pedals - photo 11 shows a 300k speedo. Assumption is the Mother of All F*&$ups.

I talk mpg, so much easier for us older guys. Does that classify my 540 or A4 as thrashed English imports?

With a car that price prudence and common sense prevail. Caveat emptor.

Sorry mods...