Sign in to follow this  
briancol

The Theory of Intelligence.

Remember Cliff and Norm, the two barflys from the TV show "Cheers?" Well this is Cliff's theory and I don't think I've heard the concept explained any better than this.

'Well you see Norm, it's like this......................

A herd of Buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it's the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells.

Now, as we know, excessive intake of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first.

In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine.

And that, Norm, is why you always feel smarter after a few beers.

haha this is awesome, its def going on the wall

This means that I can indulge my favourite hobby of drinking knowing full well that I am improving my IQ.

Einstein, your days are numbered, make way for me!!!!!

I live by that theory. In fact, I shall be increasing my IQ with an appearance at the beer festival tomorrow.

Ok now im confused..... I was giving up drinking but now I dunno? You my friend may have changed my mind haha

Ok now im confused..... I was giving up drinking but now I dunno? You my friend may have changed my mind haha

Luke you say you are giving up drinking like every day during the week!

Then roll around Saturday night and the drinks will be going down a treat!

Got that email today, very classic ! excellent theory !