Sign in to follow this  
smiddy

M20 Head With Header.

hey mate, are these the ones i just bought?

cheers

cheers

Tell no one Sam!

I like this particular design. It looks as though they may clear my S/C.

Im more than happy to borrow your Supercharger for a week or two if you need assurance they will fit, im just a good guy like that :lol:

Go for it!

Likewise, I'll borrow your headers if its easier. :P: I will do headers eventually, but I want it running as-is first, and will probably want to have a link sorted at the same time to avoid having to retune more than once.

Wayne - these are nice headers mate. I hope that you will continue to have these available for awhile. I know I talked to you once late last year about a set, but as you can probably tell, my plans changed somewhat and headers took a backseat for now.

Edited by bravo

Nice one, these headers really open up the power above 4k so will complement a S/C set up nicely, will make it run slightly leaner.

cheers

I hate to tell you but these aren't gonna fit on a V8, lol.

can you explain why that is?

I think he is appealing to the tradition that breathing mods in general make engines run leaner? More air than the engine is tuned/developed for. Holds true for a lot of jap cars when they switch to closed loop under WOT when they haven't been tuned.

But perhaps i'm talkin out me arse?

I think he is appealing to the tradition that breathing mods in general make engines run leaner? More air than the engine is tuned/developed for. Holds true for a lot of jap cars when they switch to closed loop under WOT when they haven't been tuned.

But perhaps i'm talkin out me arse?

I can believe that, only on WOT though. surely the AFM or MAF will measure any additional airflow and adjust fuel accordingly (on part-throttle)?