Sign in to follow this  
crazyarab

The end of a dream

Just the very start of another.......also the pain of wearing out you keys on the keyboard again aye mate ;)

Haha, so true.

Cheers for the great comments guys.

I tried to convince the new owner to join up on here so we can all "keep an eye on him", hopefully he does. Quite a funny story with him actually as he was looking for an STI / new WRX and his wife suggested he takes a gander at my M3 (as I mentioned "STI" in my auction, she must have accidentally stumbled on it).

He did not know much about M3's or BMW's prior... so I did the good deed and converted someone who is probably BMW head over heels now.

What an introduction though, M3 as first BMW... I am sure he is having such a blast.

Edited by crazyarab

Ah, now we know the importance of keywords ;)

Look what you've done to the poor guy, M3 as first BMW, upgrading's not going to be easy :lol:

There is no upgrading from that haha :P

Firstly it's ENOUGH and secondly wow that's amazing!

I drove that on Friday... What a best it is in the flesh, those photos don't do it justice.

Definitely considering it as an option B)

Has been immaculately maintained too.

Edited by crazyarab

Did he paint the throwing star cover black?

Nah, the guy he bought it off did and he felt they were too "Bogan" so he bought a brand new set from BMW (the ones currently on the car) lol...

Guy is a millionaire I think, he has like 5 cars including a Porche GT3.

He says only reason he is selling is because his plans to build a garage for it fell through and he is a bit over the whole "car colletion" thing.

Edited by crazyarab

That M5 looks to be very well looked after.....do it!

How many people car say they've owned an M3 & an M5 in their lifetime :)

If we hadn't just had our second child, that M5 would be in my garage by now. I just hope some tool doesn't buy it and destroy its originallity.

Soooo.....other than the KMs why so cheap? Thought they were worth more than that?

I saw that M5 parked outside a bar in town the other day. Goddamn it's been well kept. Sooo sooo clean!

There have been many M5's listed for prices a lot higher than this, but note that none have sold. I'd say at 15k it's the deal of the century!

Soooo.....other than the KMs why so cheap? Thought they were worth more than that?

By the sounds of it, he doesn't need the money. Probably just wants it goneburgers

15k is no "new" number people, there have been a few trying to sell at that figure (higher km's though).

This is definitely the nicest one at that price however people are just not buying...

And yeh, he had it on there for 20K then said he will drop it one last time and is firm on 15.

15k is no "new" number people, there have been a few trying to sell at that figure (higher km's though).

This is definitely the nicest one at that price however people are just not buying...

And yeh, he had it on there for 20K then said he will drop it one last time and is firm on 15.

Do it! Or not up to you. :P