Sign in to follow this  
Lucan

Spray on wash and wax?

Got conned into buying this stuff the other day when i was at the petrol station.

Such a wimp when grilled by salesman

Came out pretty nice though...

E.g.

post-2618-1237617097_thumb.jpg

post-2618-1237617112_thumb.jpg

post-2618-1237617135_thumb.jpg

post-2618-1237617231_thumb.jpg

Edited by Blackie

Local petrol station has had these people there 3 times trying to sell it to me. They just use lines like "its used in nascar" and generic bullshit in an attempt to make it sound like an awesome product.

Nothing beats good old work, rather than taking the short easy route.

Local petrol station has had these people there 3 times trying to sell it to me. They just use lines like "its used in nascar" and generic bullshit in an attempt to make it sound like an awesome product.

Nothing beats good old work, rather than taking the short easy route.

wasnt that much of an easy route, probably because i took my time though haha

probably would of done the same amount of elbow work with a normal wax or polish

Although it may seem a rip off. It was the only thing that got all the freakin dried bug splatter off the front of my car. I bought a can for $30 and i think its good value for money.

edit: I would, however, not use it as a replacement for wash and wax. I think its meant to be more for touch-ups when that pesky bird takes a dump on pride and glory.

Edited by André3000

Guest Ari Gold

It was the only thing that got all the freakin dried bug splatter off the front of my car.

Get some De-solve-It and use a nail brush. Works a charm.

Will look into it next time. Fly brains stand out like a sore thumb on white.

I got a couple of cans when approached by a very hot chick who was selling it. She also drove a pretty sweet E30. Too pussy to get a number though sorry guys. Might have been the owners daughter or something.

Edited by driftit

Yea i've used this before..Worked well on wheels. Didn't like the idea of putting it on a dusty car then wipeing/polishing it off.

Thought it might scratch the paint?

I got a couple of cans when approached by a very hot chick who was selling it. She also drove a pretty sweet E30. Too pussy to get a number though sorry guys. Might have been the owners daughter or something.

320i sacked on 17s ass dragging on ground? She wasn't that hot. Edited by mtech1 e30

I think there is a dude on here named Cameron with an E30 kinda green /silver in colour with black mags, he sells this stuff, his car was down at Botany today showing people how it works... stand up Cameron... (Cameron stands and waves)

is it called fastwax?