Sign in to follow this  
Old_Skool_Bmw

Euro Plate.. Black or Blue?

Black or Blue Europlate?  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Right.. So i was talking to Personalised Plates the other day and I can either have my personalised plate manufactured as a Blue or Black Europlate. BTW the car is Diamondschwartz.

I wondered how many people with personalised plates have the Blue Europlates and how many have Black.

The personalised plates rep told me Blue was more popular, but maybe this is because it has been around longer??

Thought I would start a poll.. Even if you don't have a Europlate post up which you would prefer.. And what colour car it would go on :)

post-1723-1238448086_thumb.jpg

post-1723-1238448092_thumb.jpg

BTW. Which would look better with a Diamondschwartz M3? :P

Laurence

Edited by Old_Skool_Bmw

Id go blue Lawrence, goes well with the blue on the bmw badge, but thats just me

I originally had a black replica plate and liked it but changed when i got my plate manufactured to blue. Definitely prefer blue, can agree with it going well with the blue in the badge.

Definitely prefer blue, can agree with it going well with the blue in the badge.

any chance of a close up pic showing the P/Plate and the BMW badge??

Laurence

Haven't actually taken any good pics recently, will post something this afternoon.

I always thought the blue went well with the badge as well (I thought I was weird for thinking of that)

I have the blue one but I'm not sure what I would have on a black car sorry Lawurence.

dean

Ooooohhhhh, tough one. Id go for Blue.

Maybe you need to do a bit of photoshopping to decide what looks better.

Do you want people to look more at your plate or car?

Blue for plate

Black for car

But thats just what im thinking...

I see too many blue ones on all the new jap cars etc... i'd go black to be different

Geeez Simon, how many screwdrivers does one man need. Must have been a tricky job lol

overkill.com haha must be why your car looks so mean ay Simon :rolleyes:

Guest Ari Gold

I've got a blue one, will be changing to black as all colours other than black or silver will be getting phased out over winter.

Guest Simon*

Geeez Simon, how many screwdrivers does one man need. Must have been a tricky job lol

Yeah yeah we've had this discussion before - see showroom thread :rolleyes:

overkill.com haha must be why your car looks so mean ay Simon :rolleyes:

I tipped the whole lot out - you need the freakin' long ones to pop front filler panel off

The rest were for self-protection from the revolting natives. They were in a revolt :ph34r:

And cheers Nath, I think it looks mean too, haha! :D

I would definitely get a black plate if its going on a black car. I would think you'd be silly not to IMO.

Blue would be a choice for me on other colours.

I would personally save the $800, leaving mself with no need to choose between two colours, and sticking a plate on my car that detracts from... wel the car, and the majority of people think is stupid. But Blue! yea goes wth the bimmer badge, n black looks like u cudn't afford a colour printer

Sorry OT. Tomo, where did you get your car cover? I would like one, I don't really like parking a sunroof E30 on a slope in winter, especially after spending $1K getting all the rust removed!

Hey Eddy, car cover is a "super gear genesis ultra" from supercheap auto. 80 bucks which may sound a little steep but it's very decent fabric, waterproof and ventilated. I can recommend it.

i reckon it would look best with a black euro plate with white letters. yes i know its illegal but would look sick keeping it all black. any way how often would you drive the m3. its not realy a daily driver so reduced chance of beeing caught!!

otherwise i would go black pp plate

My pp plates black

post-1647-1238476071_thumb.jpg

Edited by M 325i

My vote is with blue, but only just. I have the (weird?) idea that it is quite fitting to the BMW badge aswell.

Here's blue with a dark car for comparison:

Posted Image

My pp plates black

OT aswell soz. Saw you this evening in Pt Chev M 325i. Car looked mint mate! Edited by Nick021