Sign in to follow this  
camera doctor

Tough Job

72 times isnt that much over 6 months. Going by the average at the mo teh Girl I'm with.. It'd be what.. 18 days and Id hit 72.

I dated one crazy girl back when I was 16 and she kept a Tally of how many times we had sex (no sh*t- I found a little book she had that had sketches of me and that particular tally count). Was on average 3 times a day over that 8 months I was with her.

She was crazy.. Proper crazy

72 times isnt that much over 6 months. Going by the average at the mo teh Girl I'm with.. It'd be what.. 18 days and Id hit 72.

I dated one crazy girl back when I was 16 and she kept a Tally of how many times we had sex (no sh*t- I found a little book she had that had sketches of me and that particular tally count). Was on average 3 times a day over that 8 months I was with her.

She was crazy.. Proper crazy

Who got their calculators out to work out 72 / 18? :ph34r:

Edited by 3 SERIES

Wonder how long it would take her? :P

I seriously envy women and their multiple orgasms..

Then I remember how good it is to drink cold beer and not bleed from my insides

Guest Simon*

That used to be my motto: "Never trust anything that bleeds for 4 days and doesn't die" :ph34r:

Hahaha, i actually had a giggle at that.

I think Ive made a miscalculation though. I only factored in days I see her. If it was just days in general prolly more like 32 days. ANYWAY now this fella has a tough job

Posted Image

ahahahaah love it!!!

Anyone else get the impression Pjay has something to prove? :lol: Sorry Peter, but you seem rather eager to shout to the world.

Edited by bravo

Anyone else get the impression Pjay has something to prove? :lol: Sorry Peter, but you seem rather eager to shout to the world.

Well I am half asian :unsure:

If the road runs red, hit the dirt track.

If the tides in at red beach, head to browns bay

yeeaah compulsary pics of this... lady...

+1 .... Maybe he's trying to impress someone on here :unsure:

You are? I would have never thought... you dont look it lol...

I get mistaken for Maori sometimes. But alas no free monies from the Government for me, my ma's Filipino.

pregnant.bmp

Those Germans Eh !!

$2500 seems quite reasonable to knock off your neighbours ex-beauty queen wife for six months! I would probably have done it for a discount! I wonder if he would have charged extra if she was 150kgs and very ugly?

I get mistaken for Maori sometimes. But alas no free monies from the Government for me, my ma's Filipino.

Baha! Yea I get mistaken for Maori alot also where as im like a mungrel of euro/latin american. Btw I was mistaking you for Pboy sorry Pjay hence the last statement haha.. anyways back OT