Sign in to follow this  
crazyarab

Wanna fight...

From what i see your "brute" fights 4 itself, id rather kill brutes on Halo...

From what i see your "brute" fights 4 itself, id rather kill brutes on Halo...

Yeh, absolutely ZERO skill required here.

I guess you could crack out some pom pom's and cheer it on?

I guess you could crack out some pom pom's and cheer it on?

WTF?? no wonder I got my ass kicked, you had your pom poms out cheering yours along..

http://andre30oo.mybrute.com

Bashing all keys repeatedly seems to work but i have no proof.

Dont you just love beating on the girls with no strength :rolleyes:

Gotta watch out for their agility tho!!!!! :o

http://andre30oo.mybrute.com

Bashing all keys repeatedly seems to work but i have no proof.

Dont you just love beating on the girls with no strength :rolleyes:

Gotta watch out for their agility tho!!!!! :o

Ooooooh yeaah, I tried crazyarab's pom pom trick and and pulled out some crazy woop ass you went down screaming like a mofo

Lol, Ive already beaten you a few times today buddy. With level 2's and 3s :P

I'm keeping the strong one, ie pets/good weapons.. You're right its bloody addictive! Passes the time well at work when there's not much to do/im feeling lazy.

Have learnt a ew tricks too, ie skipping battles to the result only speeds everything up, and tracing back through peoples tournaments and playing random people onto my own characters works too

Have learnt a ew tricks too, ie skipping battles to the result only speeds everything up, and tracing back through peoples tournaments and playing random people onto my own characters works too

Ay... expand on that a bit?

Don't really get what you mean there.

How do you skip battles?

You are THE crazyarab!! Holy sh*t man, I used to be into CSS quite hardout, same name as my username, probably don't recognise it but, man, nt. & co rocks ass. I've been in quite a few Pugs with you guys and if I could have scout skills like I've seen from you lot.... epic..

Edited by Incary

Ay... expand on that a bit?

Don't really get what you mean there.

How do you skip battles?

When you click "start fight" it usually goes to the fight screen yeah?

Simply click fight twice, and the fight happens in randomland and you just go back to the cell screen where the result shows on the RHS. Either you won or lost :)

Edited by Pjay

You are THE crazyarab!! Holy sh*t man, I used to be into CSS quite hardout, same name as my username, probably don't recognise it but, man, nt. & co rocks ass. I've been in quite a few Pugs with you guys and if I could have scout skills like I've seen from you lot.... epic..

Haha!

Yes, thats me :P! I thought the alias and number plate would be a dead giveaway, I have had a few bimmersport members ask me about it before.

I KNEW your alias rang a bell somewhere ay...

I am right back into it now getting ready for xLAN, no life and up till wee hours of the morning clicking at pixels and raging at unhittable "onliners"

haha xlan for me was a joke last year, electro just got drunk before every game and after, and for the game that mattered, the server was like consti-lag for everyone :(

not going this year because don't have time too play :)

you playing to nt. this year atta? from memory you played for some other team last year :huh: cause midcity wouldn't pay for your fair?

haha xlan for me was a joke last year, electro just got drunk before every game and after, and for the game that mattered, the server was like consti-lag for everyone :(

not going this year because don't have time too play :)

you playing to nt. this year atta? from memory you played for some other team last year :huh: cause midcity wouldn't pay for your fair?

Haha, I did not know you played for Electro... Ben a.k.a. "Jihad" is a good mate of mine he actually is the founder of nt.

Yeh I played for "Abilita" last year (basically old nt members that just wanted to play socially). Only reason was I quit competitive cs after the GotGames comp (2007) due to life commitments etc and wanted a team to play for at xlan that was not hopeless :P

Some of the nt boys are back together this year and we having another crack at it.

Mind you, we lost supertech, grudge and meat so it's going to be an uphill battle without them this year.

Roster this year is myself, Atvar, Megarambo, Deston and Marine.

I will always go to xlans though ay... so much fun!

Edited by crazyarab

Thankyou crzarb. You just took me to Level 8

BMDUBS 3

CRZARB Nil

vs BMDUBS

http://bmdubs.mybrute.com/fight/12235951

vs StanleyYelnats

http://stanleyyelnats.mybrute.com/fight/12228270

vs my-earth

http://my-earth.mybrute.com/fight/12219868

you so bs at this game man...

stop leveling so fast!

Edited by crazyarab

I beat you with 2 level 3's and my own level 7 O_o

You were level 8 for all fights..

The trick to it imo is to just keep 3 fighters and have them battle each other. Well you can use 4, but Im waiting for a 4th. As youve seen my bmdubs is pretty average, but wowsa that weapon stanleyyelnats has does damage! As does my-earth's wolf thing.

I have one fighter as my main who people pupil under and the other 2 as support at the mo. I just make them fight each other. Only on my 3rd day today :)

Man, 3 bloody fights a day and I got rolled in all 3...

I quitzzz

Man, 3 bloody fights a day and I got rolled in all 3...

I quitzzz

Onoes dont quit. I have no idea how peoples get to level 30 and higher. Must take forever!

Onoes dont quit. I have no idea how peoples get to level 30 and higher. Must take forever!

Nah, those people are probably popular bloggers or some sh*t and propogate the website address haaaard.

It's basically the only way to level up...

Yeah. Winning tournaments Id imagine would bring on the exp. Winning 3 fights a day is only 6 EXP, so youre right there. Just make lotsa fake accounts! Or post up like a mofo on forums.

Tbh, I posted my link in NZice and Toyspeed.. :D I don't frequent any other forums really.

Kiwibiker and NZHondas could be promising? Hmmmm

Edit - Lol, just noticed Supraforums have a clan

http://bmdubs.mybrute.com/team/495

Edited by Pjay