Sign in to follow this  
bravo

Video Editing Software

Want some open source, or closed-source freeware video editing software to chop up the avi's of my car and stitch them together, throw a soundtrack over the top and then convert to a upload-friendly format/size.

I don't think I like Windows Movie Maker based on the two times I used it to make a quick vid.

Windows XP Pro BTW

get Sony Vegas 8 pro

think its $800 new but i got a copy if you want, can give to you at Anzac cruise

oh no not that again, she is on mtv for celebrity advice now

Had everything you needed when you came across on the weekend. Could have done it there on the spot. Sorry I was a million miles away when you were talking bout the camera you were going to use. My baby was stranded up the top of the harbour. Quite funny how things sorted themselves out. Catch up on ANZAC and discuss some future planning. Must find a smallish car for down in the trees :D I havn't been able to sleep since you left..hmmmm planning my line down the straight..

I'm going to have a play with virtualdub and AutoGK to see how I get on. At the moment my biggest problem is finding a codec for the AVI files from the camera. vlc plays them fine, WMP only plays the audio, and AutoGK and Vdub and WMM won't recognise the files.

Took a few mins of footage last night until I split a radiator hose. Will try and get fixed quickly after work and take some more.