Sign in to follow this  
welly-e34

e 34 in need of help

ive got an e34 535 and noticed lately that when i step on the gas...... it seem's to hesitate and sound like it's not running on all cylinders .......very embarrassing especially when leaving intersection's. any help would be appreciated :banghead:

not sure about the m30, but check Crank Angle sensor inc wiring, ignition rotor and cap, spark plugs and leads (although they will prob be fine) poss fuel system, but try the others first....sounds similar to what i had a while back which was crank angle sensor wiring....i know how much of a bitch it is!

ive got an e34 535 and noticed lately that when i step on the gas...... it seem's to hesitate and sound like it's not running on all cylinders .......very embarrassing especially when leaving intersection's. any help would be appreciated :banghead:

most likly vac leak .or check all spark plug leads ,cap ,rotor etc

took dizzy cap off today rotor completely gunked up couldnt see any metal on the rotor ...gave it a clean and seems to run a lot better .

ill change the rotor/ plug's in the next few days. :D