Sign in to follow this  
nastnas

factroy e36 alarm system

hi guys.

after having a look at Nicks 1999 E36 323 UK import... i'm wanting a factory alarm system, as his closes all windows, and the sunroof, when the alarm is engaged... which i though was coool.....

any ideas?

Your car might be able to close the windows and sunroof if you hold the key past the locking position when you lock the car manually. Not quite the same, but still cool :P

hi guys.

after having a look at Nicks 1999 E36 323 UK import... i'm wanting a factory alarm system, as his closes all windows, and the sunroof, when the alarm is engaged... which i though was coool.....

any ideas?

Can add a window lift module to any remote alarm. Can do the sunroof as well

Your car might be able to close the windows and sunroof if you hold the key past the locking position when you lock the car manually. Not quite the same, but still cool :P

cheers mate, the windows go up, but not the sunroof... :(

My E36 has factory alarm but doesn't have the remote window close.

2 seperate systems it seems.

My E36 has factory alarm but doesn't have the remote window close.

2 seperate systems it seems.

Have you tried holding down the lock button on the key? Mine locks, then the windows roll up while holding down the button on the factory remote locking system.

Doesn't close the sunroof though... <_<

Is quite cool but

Have you tried holding down the lock button on the key? Mine locks, then the windows roll up while holding down the button on the factory remote locking system.

Doesn't close the sunroof though... <_<

Tried this on my E36 and it works. First the door locked a second later the window went up then a second later the sunroof closed. Yaayyyy something else I can skite about. I love giving me Mates with their Falcons shite about what me Bimmer can do and I find more things all the time (wears a very smug grin when talkin shite over a few beers)