Guest Simon*

WARNING: User "Angelikzusa" is a Bot or spammer

Guest Simon*

DELETE ANY PM's YOU RECEIVE.

ADMINS WILL GIVE HIM/IT THE FLICK SHORTLY

Chur

the team

Just on a related heads up:

I received this when selling stuff on another forum, I was suspicious with the language used and some googling revealed that this is a scam. http://forums.stangnet.com/593555-fraud-ra...-griffiths.html

Apparently it's making the rounds in NZ forums now, so be weary when selling bits.

Hello

I am interested in buying the 15x7 Enkei RP01's with 205/50R15 tyres that you have placed for sell now, and I would want to enquire about the present condition of the above mentioned, as well as some detail about you. I expect this timely enough.

As for the payment, I would need you to get back in touch with the last asking price as I will be paying with a Cashiers Cheque or Money Order.

Lastly, please forward to me your full company's (or house address, telephone and fax) details as I will subsequently prefer reaching you through these facilities.

Yours interestingly,

Raymond Griffiths

Should you need to reply to me, Please get back in touch with your details to me at: texmy11@yahoo.com for a quick reply.

^^ That text book ingrish is a giveaway.

A++ trader, would trade again

Edited by Jamez