Sign in to follow this  
*Glenn*

New Mufty Car on Southern Motorway

Count in Golden Maxima on aux south mway. Couldnt belive in it. . .

Yeah. No plate surrounds,

Weird. I know someone who used to collect the plate surrounds from them. Dumbest thing ever to do - pinch something off a cop car. Must of got some kind of thrill out of it.

Maybe that's why the ones you saw didn't have surrounds????

Weird. I know someone who used to collect the plate surrounds from them. Dumbest thing ever to do - pinch something off a cop car. Must of got some kind of thrill out of it.

Maybe that's why the ones you saw didn't have surrounds????

He must have been prolific! :lol: That, or I just kept seeing the same car over and over. I always figured that either the dealers, (or whoever prepped the cars) didn't want to be associated with a negative motoring experience like being pulled over, or that the cops didn't want to do somebody elses advertising/make associations with unaffiliated groups.

Count in Golden Maxima on aux south mway. Couldnt belive in it. . .

LMAO tep i've seen that one too, was down Pukekohe way on motorway. Whats the chances of 2 people from New Plymouth seein the same one on the same stretch of road in Auck.

Was cruising along Porirua motorway on my way home today when my limit warning went off (set for 110), so I backed off a tad and started looking at the black hyundai sonata I was about to pass... Kewl, an extra antenna and lights in the rear window! :huh:

Edited by blakamin

I do pre delivery on lots of different cop cars at work. None of them get surrounds. Army ones do though.

Was cruising along Porirua motorway on my way home today when my limit warning went off (set for 110), so I backed off a tad and started looking at the black hyundai sonata I was about to pass... Kewl, an extra antenna and lights in the rear window! :huh:

Thanks for the heads up, i'll be keeping an eye out for that one :ph34r:

^ Thanks, and me too. Might get a radar for the e30 now...too many flavours of cop cars out there these days.