Sign in to follow this  
razmar

Hi i am new and it shows

hey, i drive a 2000 316i coupe 1900cc, i have had the car for a few months now and like it a lot, i dont know how to post pictures of it so i will have to miss out on that, what i like about this car is that it feels rock solid when i push it a bit around corners and never gets out of hand, not that i thrash it, i had a few good motorbikes before getting this so i know what good cornering feels like, also it feels like a bigger car than it is, those krauts are clever fellows. :rolleyes:

Welcome!

Upload your photos from your computer to http://imageshack.com/ then copy and paste the link on here.

I look forwards to seeing it :D

Welcome!!! enjoy your time , any help you need or technical information you require these guys are the ones to ask! :D

e46 316i M43TUB19 1895cc 1998-2001

Welcome!

Welcome Razmar!

To post pictures without uploading to imageshack or any other file hosts, on the add reply page, under the attachments box just below where you type your "reply" or whateve, click browse..., and pick any picture off your computer hard drive, UPLOAD and tadaahh your photos will be in manage current attachments ^_^^_^

Edited by Blackie

thanks heaps everyone, i will try out the ways to post photos, my comp up til now was only used for online games and emails so ill have to upgrade my tricks abit. :unsure::unsure: