Sign in to follow this  
pjay

Monday Funny

hahaha GOLD!

wonder how that cop passed school?

I am actually surprised that the police canceled the ticket. I am sure there are rules that allow for some of the information on the ticket to be incorrect. I suppose because the police have no correct date of the infringement is the reason the police did cancel it.

Oddly, that same Sargent must deal with most correspondence regarding speeding tickets. I work for a rental company, we get a lot of speeding tickets, when I use to deal with the tickets all the replies for things with extenuating circumstances would be from this same guy.

How would you guys deal with the speeding tickets? Just send a letter explaining some one who rented it was driving and pass the fine onto them? What about tourists etc??

Police can now amend errors like this.

And the police reply to his over done letter is a generic "we can't be bothered wasting time persuing $160" reply.

The tool should have just manned up and paid what was due.

Police can now amend errors like this.

And the police reply to his over done letter is a generic "we can't be bothered wasting time persuing $160" reply.

The tool should have just manned up and paid what was due.

Yeah- hilarious as the letter is, he got caught speeding! Can he not compute the equation? speed+caught= fine to be paid!

Edited by Zeitgeist

How would you guys deal with the speeding tickets? Just send a letter explaining some one who rented it was driving and pass the fine onto them? What about tourists etc??

Yeah, fill out a statuary declaration to transfer liability of the ticket to the hirer of the vehicle at the time. When they pickup the vehicle they provide a home address, so that address is put on the form, even if its on the other side of the world.

Its then up to the police if they want to forward the ticket onto the address. Sometimes they do as I have heard back from clients that have had tickets come to their door in the UK and Aussie.

Plus to add to the sting the company I work for charge the customer $40 for transferring the ticket to their name... $40 for about 5-10mins work ;)

Parking tickets are just a letter to the council which contains the drivers details.

New toll road is a headache, customers are supposed to pay it their selves but its not really happening.

Yeah- hilarious as the letter is, he got caught speeding! Can he not compute the equation? speed+caught= fine to be paid!

Yea but if you had a chance to get let off a $120 ticket would you? I dont think I'd ever pay a ticket if I had a chance of getting off it, even if i knew i deserved it. If he spent an hour writing that letter, thats still good money saved.

Yea but if you had a chance to get let off a $120 ticket would you? I dont think I'd ever pay a ticket if I had a chance of getting off it, even if i knew i deserved it. If he spent an hour writing that letter, thats still good money saved.

+1

I know I would make the time and effort.. in fact I have twice, was only sucessful once though haha

I just wait till they're through to the district then pay em $5 a week. $30 if I'm feeling generous

I just wait till they're through to the district then pay em $5 a week. $30 if I'm feeling generous

Dont they charge you intrest and other B/S though?

Guest Ari Gold

I find if you are funny about it, and can give them a laugh, they'll waive it - even though they now have the power to correct tickets (Tom!)