Sign in to follow this  
joel

5 series clutch

Before Glenn suggests it Willy check out UUC in the states - I am gonna look at them for mine when I redo it.

http://www.uucmotorwerks.com/

That was quick nerd, cheers. had a look but the oldest i could find on that site was e34

That was quick nerd, cheers. had a look but the oldest i could find on that site was e34

E34 had M30 motors as well... does yours have crankshaft sensors on the gearbox bell housing ???

If it does...I dont think UUC can help...try emailing Rob@shortshifter.com and ask him

Or you could try Auto Clutch here in Auckland

Edited by *Glenn*

im not too sure, dose this help?

Yes...has the two sensors in the bell housing....lower right in the picture....email Rob, but I dont think he can help you...try anyway

Yes...has the two sensors in the bell housing....lower right in the picture....email Rob, but I dont think he can help you...try anyway

Cheers

that one in the link looks ok ,.

make sure its for a single mass flywheel , also lighten your flywheel by about 2.5kg while you are at it .

10kg for normal m535i flywheel . m5 uses a 7.5kg one . just had mine done , engine picks up quicker now.

i have got clutches from auto clutch in morningside (ak) about 300-400nzd for a complete kit incl bearing

and he can do beafier ones if you think you have too much power for a std one

that one in the link looks ok ,.

make sure its for a single mass flywheel , also lighten your flywheel by about 2.5kg while you are at it .

10kg for normal m535i flywheel . m5 uses a 7.5kg one . just had mine done , engine picks up quicker now.

i have got clutches from auto clutch in morningside (ak) about 300-400nzd for a complete kit incl bearing

and he can do beafier ones if you think you have too much power for a std one

Cheers, its in there getting ligthened at the mo

Shippings more expensive than the clutch its self from overseas so ill just get one here.

might give those guys a call