Sign in to follow this  
Dyl

Basket Weave centre caps

Hey guys.

The other day I had my car (E30 M3) parked on the street for 45 freakin minutes and some scrote who was in my neighbourhood for the refuse collection helped himself to the centre caps off my 15" basket weaves.

Does anybody have any they can sell me? If not then perhaps a flame thrower. No, but really the wheels look completely naf without them!

The ones on TM atm apparently wont fit (according to the seller).

Please help!

that six man. Ya best bet is BMW they are about $70 complete with badge etc

I think I have some from normal E30 15" weaves. Not sure if they fit but they are yours free if they do.

How'd he get them off without the special tool? Must have gorilla hands or something.

An unnamed although primarily Yellow branded tire shop lost one of my centre caps a couple of years ago, on 14inch weaves. Was 138 new zealand dollars out of their pocket. How do you lose a centre cap in 10mins??

Was Ex. Germany. And damn it was nice when I got it.

Special tool? Mine just twist left and release from the wheel. I didn't think it would be such a mish to find these centre caps!!!

post-1723-1242855034_thumb.jpg

this is what you need mate. It will mean you can really tighten the centre caps so no prick can steel them

Sorry I don't have a part number for you.

Laurence

Bugger. I never knew they over tightened, I just threw away one of those spanners that come with a set of TSW’s from back in the day. Who the hell would steal centre caps :wacko:

Dylan. Pics of the M3 or ban :P

Edited by Apex

Mate, as soon as I figure out how the hell to erase my licence plate from the images I will. It only took 2 years to figure out how to put an image on my signature. ENJOY! LOL

what program do you use - paint? photoshop? picture editor?

I can make you a small walkthough about how to do it...

In the meantime you can email them to me and i can do them for you if you want...

They are not basket weaves.. they are hotness.

On my income do you honestly think I can afford BBS LMs? AAAHHH HA HA HA HA HA! I wish they were mine but sadly not. In time mate. Those are the wheels for me. In the mean time Ill pass them off as mine. DRTDVL, that is a very generous offer. I used paint for the one on my sig. I might just not bother ay :)

Yeah, screw it. Watch this space.. Ill put a post on showroom tonight.