Sign in to follow this  
barkingdog

The Barking Dog Bar & Bistro!

Hi Bimmersport Crew,

My name's Cameron, and I am the Bar Manager of The Barking Dog Bar & Bistro. It is always a pleasure having you guys here! Hopefully you have all been happy with the food and service that we provide...I'll make sure that the mussel fritters don't disappear from the menu anytime soon Bravo!

(shameless plug from here on in - please bear with me!)

If any of you aren't familiar with The Barking Dog - check out www.thebarkingdog.co.nz - we're the new kid on the block 'round East Auckland, and we're well worth checking out!

You'd be silly not to take advantage of our Loyal Dog Rewards programme - everyone who registers receives their own Loyal Dog Card, which entitles YOU to a 15% product redemption rate. On Mondays and Tuesdays, this is extended to 25%. I believe that this programme is head-and-shoulders above what the other crowd is doing...

BUT WAIT! There's more!

PM me with your Name, Address, Telephone Number and Email, and your Loyal Dog card will come pre-packed with a $20 credit which can be spent on ANYTHING at The Barking Dog! You can't beat that with a stick!

So, yeah, that's about it from me. It was nice to see you again tonight. I'm in the market at the moment, and I've got my eyes on a Beemer. Maybe if you could point me in the Right direction, we could sort out some shady contra-deal eh?

Regards,

Cam

The Barking Dog

P.S. Happy Hour $5 beers Thurs-Fri 6-7pm!

Thanks for that Cameron.... I'm glad I found the venue for our members.

I must say, its a great place, great food / prices and the staff are great.. so willing to please and very cordial. The girls working in the top Bar are so helpful.... couldn't ask for anything more :D

Yes the staff are tops. Especially the foreign girl (SA?) ..Shes a looker.

First bar I've ever been "waited" on with drinks.

"would you like another Lion Red?"

"Would i!? Yes plz!"

Barking Dog +1, I'll bring a few cronies next time.

Bloody good venue, I won’t need to eat today thanks to the Massive meal! Roast for two was like a whole family roast! Good value good service and friendly attractive staff.

Those Distinction Ales have got me a bit groggy this morning though.

Im not silly so I will be signing up for my Loyal dog card!

Can I bring my Dog next time?

Bloody good venue, I won’t need to eat today thanks to the Massive meal! Roast for two was like a whole family roast! Good value good service and friendly attractive staff.

Those Distinction Ales have got me a bit groggy this morning though.

Im not silly so I will be signing up for my Loyal dog card!

Can I bring my Dog next time?

I can't believe you still call it a dog, it's like a fluffy baby goat with no horns..

But yeah very impressed with the venue and service.. having worked 7 years in hospitality I tend to be quite pedantic about service.. Very rarely do I find a place I cannot fault.. Wait staff were excellent, polite happy, knew the menu, looked after their guests. I was expecting a "Bar", but it felt like we were in someones dining room with a group of friends having dinner. Very nice atmosphere. The food looked great, the Platter for 2 that Graham and Brooke had looked great. The way it was served added to the homely feeling. The Lamb and Olive pizza I had was more than I was expecting. I only wanted a snack as I had been eating all day so wasn't overly hungry. But it was so tasty, so I ate it all. Big thank you for the complimentary Chicken croquettes for me to nibble on with the slight delay of my order.

Will definitely be recommending to friends and family.

See you again soon. :)

I really liked the place, very comfortable, next time we will stay for dinner! Thumbs up to The Barking Dog!

I have to endorse what everyone else has said about the Barking Dog. It was a great evening.

Surprised and pleased to see Bravo turn up, it's neat thqat some "out of towners" can make it to our meetings.

Guest Ari Gold

Goddamn I totally forgot it was meet night down south.

Graeme, poor invitational skills.

f**k, sorry man. It was last minute decision to go.

Want to hit the shore for beers to night vis-a-vis my earlier text? I can come get you, and I'm sure there'll be a couch at worst and bed at best.

I thought you were dating!!

YOu could have come out with me Sam lol

hi Guys,

Thanks for the kind words. We have put alot of work into the venue, the menu and our service standards so it's nice to get some good feedback.

But, it's only early days for us, and we're always getting better. Thanks again to Bimmersport for supporting our new venture.

Regards,

Cameron Scott

The Barking Dog