Sign in to follow this  
jh15984

Hey Bimmer Lovers~!

Hey guys, sorry for late introduction, as it's my first time joining such club~

been searching the net for some upgrade parts that i could put on my E90 and saw bimmersport link and with a quick look around i knew this was the place to join up~!!

Used to drive Jap cars, but got fallen in love with the bimmers with their NA engine sounds.. so nice!!

Any how thanks for letting me join up, and will try to be an active member as i can get~ LOL

Cheers~

post-4396-1243295114_thumb.jpg

post-4396-1243295157_thumb.jpg

Hi and welcome.

You run a dairy mate?

Edit.. Wait, that rubs off wrong. On account of the stacks of boxes is why I was asking

Edited by Pjay

Nice bloody car, M spec is a real bonus, the E90 like the E60 looks a bit bald without the kit I find

Welcome, nice machine you have there. I wish the sedan had the same rear as the coupe as I much prefer the coupe lights and rear treatment.

I suppose that really doesn't matter to you as its everyone else who has to look at the rear disappearing into the distance, right?

hey,Nice car!, where abouts on the shore are ya?

Edited by Jamez

Guest mm22176

Hey everyone, I am a retard. On top of that I like to indulge in incestuous acts with my mother. Afterward, my favourite post-coital act is to spam online forums whilst repeatedly slamming my penis in a door.

Ciao!

Spam is not tolerated on this forum (or any I know of). Consider your account deleted and your IP blocked - bravo

Hey everyone, Sorry I actually posted couple threads, but never introduced myself. Anyways I love bimmers always have always will. More power to.

________________________________________________________________________________

Ratatouille

Free Breast Implants

f**king spammers <_<

Hi and welcome.

Nice car, colour is something different, I like it!

Hey guys, sorry for late introduction, as it's my first time joining such club~

been searching the net for some upgrade parts that i could put on my E90 and saw bimmersport link and with a quick look around i knew this was the place to join up~!!

Used to drive Jap cars, but got fallen in love with the bimmers with their NA engine sounds.. so nice!!

Any how thanks for letting me join up, and will try to be an active member as i can get~ LOL

Cheers~

Sweet! Another e9x driver on bimmersport! Not too many on here.

Hey, any mods, let me know - i've done a few - and have a number in the pipeline!

welcome...