Sign in to follow this  
nutter

525i Manual Crash e34

HEY some bad news i was goint down eles road in glenfield auckland in the wet at about 50-70kmh and yeah spun my car LOL i looked at my tires and relised(wire showing <_< ) thats why i spun normaly i can do 70 down there and control the sliding lol

so yeah snapped suspention,snapped sideshaft and really bent the Trail arm?(Big control arm the hub bolts to?) does any one have a 525i thats dereg or does any one have a back end for one i could strip and get the parts lol.

does any one have Belstien or Koni suspention for a e34 and the 540i e34 Brakes calipors and rotors for sale or any of the parts that i would need to fix my baby if you do could you please get in contact with me

thanks Nutter

i sent u a text. if u didnt get it.

text me 0210518162.

troy..

yes have parts .

in fact have a complete e34 535ia coming soon , possible headgasget??. maybe just water pump etc .

also have a manual conversion for it .

possible part trade in etc

is your car a m50 or m20 engine??

Edited by Brent HARTGE535i

yes have parts .

in fact have a complete e34 535ia coming soon , possible headgasget??. maybe just water pump etc .

also have a manual conversion for it .

possible part trade in etc

is your car a m50 or m20 engine??

My e34 525i is all ready manual(stock) but yeah its the M50 mortor(dohc),Are the e34s that came the M20 motor back ends(Shocks,Trail arm) different?

Thanks Gareth

Hey every bodty car is fixed and on the road BUT i need new rotors so i was thinking wel might as replace the calipors with the v8 ones as well so if any ones got some v8 calipors for sale could you please give me a text and wheres a good place to get GOOD discs/Rotors

thanks Nutter