Sign in to follow this  
Napier_E36

worlds police cars...

I think im doomed if I try and run from the Vietnamese Police!!

Posted Image

follow the link here,and have a wee look... I think ill take Luxembourgs police car tho...

nz police have the most badass decals :D hands down.

damn ricers. :P

Posted Image

oohh damn im scared of this one, must sell hot dogs on the back too :lol:

edit: (philipines)

Edited by bmwsparkle

Notice the aussies spend taxpayer money putting alloys on their cars - make them look badass though. Especially Victoria.

Posted Image

edit: sh*t just realised its a Monaro too!

Edited by bravomikewhiskey

Another Victoria, Australia masterpiece

Posted Image

Note our Commodores when compared to those in Aussie don't have front spotties, alloys or rear spoiler either. (obviously ours are not SS Commodores hence the reason why) Wonder what mods under the hood they get over there too that ours miss out on?

BTW there's an ex-police chipped clubby for sale up this way somewhere. How it was let off the fleet still chipped is beyond me, but would be a good buy for any Holden fans with the only downside being the high mileage.

Edited by bravomikewhiskey

Guest Spargo

Who else had the poster of the Lambo cop car in Texas with the two cop babes on their bedroom wall when they were a kid?

Dam aussie cops, they didn't buy those mags you were talking about, they came on the car its a GTO coupe.

And all we get is executives or acclaims

Dam aussie cops, they didn't buy those mags you were talking about, they came on the car its a GTO coupe.

And all we get is executives or acclaims

yet another reason why Aussie > NZ

go south africa.....E36 328i

haha yeah, click on it and you get a bigger view - notice hes got phat wheels on the front, and standard wheels on the back --- SKIDS ON!!! --- :thumb:

Posted Image

Free state traffic control??

er..

Free state traffic control??

er..

yeah its lost on me too...

big :thumb: for a car to use as a cop car, but they need to lower it - its almost as high as sparkles e28!!!

j/ks :lol:

free state is the name of one of their states..its actually called the orange free state im pretty sure

BTW there's an ex-police chipped clubby for sale up this way somewhere.  How it was let off the fleet still chipped is beyond me, but would be a good buy for any Holden fans with the only downside being the high mileage.

f**k that. My dad used to work at Holden and he said the normal Acclaims would come in after 6 months and all the underside would be f**ked, exhaust, steering (ever seen Motorway Patrol?) Just imagine what they would do to an HSV

I think the only good thing to owning an ex cop car would be knowing that it has had a good service history.

My mums partner is in the force but does work similar to CSI, and he gets to drive round in an unmarked V8 Commodore wagon :mosh: Kinda pointless around town, where it does most of its driving :rolleyes:

But I snapped this photo when I was in Turkey earlier this year :lol:

post-18-1100940790.jpg

Edited by E30_318i

Damn .. what ever that car is in the back ground i reckon could out run the cop car .. hah

that looks like a 'reasonably priced car' .....do I spy a Suzuki Liana

Edited by E30stz

I think the only good thing to owning an ex cop car would be knowing that it has had a good service history.

yeah, except they get thrashed from cold etc - you know, when they are at the station for a while and then they have to lurk out in a hurry, they arent exactly going to take it easy until the temp guage comes up...

However, Ive heard that Fire trucks and Ambulances are plugged in to the mains power and it keeps the engine warm so they can safely jump in a just juice it! (heres somthing I didnt know until recently when they came to put out a car/bon fire we were having at my mates place - Fire trucks are autos.... :huh: )

(heres somthing I didnt know until recently when they came to put out a car/bon fire we were having at my mates place - Fire trucks are autos.... huh.gif )

Not all of them. Here in Paihia there is one auto and one manual. I can't remember what they have in Keri or Kawakawa, but my workmate is in the Kawakawa brigade so I'll ask him when he gets in.

I wonder what it'd be like trying to race a Firetruck around Manfeild...

You guys played Grand Theft Auto on the PX2, I like stealing the firetrucks and playing the little game within the game :mosh:

BTW: Did you know that the cops in station wagons are generally sergeants (not the dog handler wagons) as they carry all the extra gear? Well today during morning traffic I saw a cop wagon throw on his lights, execute a U-turn, then turn off his lights and join the queue...talk about abusing their power <_<