Sign in to follow this  
greenday-rulz21

EOI: BMW Lip Spoilers

Expressions of Interest wanted.

Looking at importing Boot Lip Spoilers.

Pricing will of course be dependent on the amount of people interested.

Atm you'd be looking at about $40 max. This would be for a lip spoiler unpainted. Shipping through NZ would be extra. Auckland delivery would be very cheap or pick up available.

Models that should be available as follows:

E30

E36 Coupe

E36 Sedan

E46 Sedan

E46 Coupe

E34 Sedan

E39 Sedan

E36 and E46 convertible.

I will look into other models although I think thats all thats available.

Others selling on Trade me a going for at cheapest $65. Up to $159 which IMO is a joke.

The ones on Trade me are for cheap rubber lip spoilers. The ones you'd be buying are made from High Quality PUF (Poly-Urethane Flexible).

Posted Image

Let me know if you're interested quickly as not too many will be available.

Cheers guys,

Nick

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately the guy has only got 11 atm. I've secured all of them though.

3 x E36 Coupe

2 x E36 Sedan

2 x E46 Coupe

2 x E46 Sedan

1 x E39 Sedan

1 x E34 Sedan

--------------------------------------------------

3 x E36 coupe gone. Nastnas, Pjay, Matt45

2 x E46 sedan gone. mybmw

1 x E39 sedan already gone. arros

1 x E34 sedan already gone. Bellicose

2 x E30 gone. Wervie67, mybmw

1 x E36 Sedan left

2 x E46 Coupe left

1 x E30 left

Final price $40

PM me or post in this thread if you want your name on one. First in first served I guess.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Nick021

I want to order a E39 front lip,if you can import one.and I think E30 is more popular than you list.

I'm in, was just bout to pull the trigger on the one on TM for $65 but thought better of it.

Thinkin' i will get 2, 1 for the E34 & 1 for the E3.

edit: Just measured E3 & E34 boots and think they may be to wide, 1320mm & 1270mm :unsure:

Edited by bellicose

are they the rubber ones? any possible for an e30, or only newer bimmers?

Not rubber. In email contact with the guy now. Will find out if any other models lips are suitable for e30 as there is no specific one for e30 unfortunately.

I want to order a E39 front lip,if you can import one.and I think E30 is more popular than you list.

Not ordering front lips. Only an order of boot spoilers.

I'm in, was just bout to pull the trigger on the one on TM for $65 but thought better of it.

Thinkin' i will get 2, 1 for the E34 & 1 for the E3.

edit: Just measured E3 & E34 boots and think they may be to wide, 1320mm & 1270mm :unsure:

There is one specifically for the E34. None for the E3 tho. I'll see if I can order a few in.

Cheers

Edited first post with specifics. Refer to that to see if theres any left for your model.

Edited by Nick021

I know one would paint em to match the car colour but do you know what the colour is in unpainted form? (hopefully black so I can strick it straight on) I'm interest in the E39 one

Chr

I know one would paint em to match the car colour but do you know what the colour is in unpainted form? (hopefully black so I can strick it straight on) I'm interest in the E39 one

Chr

Yea, I believe they come in plain black. Then of course you can paint them to whatever colour you want.

Cool- then confirmed- sign me up me for an E39 lip cheers (not fat just beamer :lol: )

Cool- then confirmed- sign me up me for an E39 lip cheers (not fat just beamer :lol: )

i will take one, if there are any available

Allgood guys.

Now, you E30 guys. Would any of you be interested in E30 lip spoilers?

^ iS lip for the front, yes :D

Sorry Nick don't really have anything relevant to add haha

Hey mate what sort of lips are available for e30's ? i may be keen to get one for the e30 too

E36 coupe plz for me.

Ima carbon fibre that bitch

Sweet as mate. Keen to see how it comes out if you do that.

Hey mate what sort of lips are available for e30's ? i may be keen to get one for the e30 too

The E30 lips would be very similar to the rest AFAIK. I might be getting some in on the shipment. Not confirmed tho. Once they arrive I'll have a look and see the style and post up here.

Cheers

Allgood guys.

Now, you E30 guys. Would any of you be interested in E30 lip spoilers?

Nick I could be keen on the E30 spoiler lip in the near future. Will wait to see what you get in mate ;)

Boot lips rock!

Clean yet aggressive all at the same time ^_^

Nick I could be keen on the E30 spoiler lip in the near future. Will wait to see what you get in mate ;)

Sweet as Luke. They're on their way so will see what they look like when they arrive.

Boot lips rock!

Clean yet aggressive all at the same time ^_^

Soo true! Edited by Nick021

Nick, if no one happens to take an E36 Coupe lip spoiler or there is one left over ill take it.

Brett

Awesome man, they will be roughly the same price as the rest yes?

Yep, definitely. Should be the same.

Nick, if no one happens to take an E36 Coupe lip spoiler or there is one left over ill take it.

Brett

Sure mate. I'll most likely be placing another order very soon so I'll order one in for you.

Amazed by DHL. Got here from America in two days, was honestly expecting it to be a couple weeks.

Alright, they have arrived. Very good quality. To be honest, better than I was expecting. They are flexible to fit the curves of the boot lid. They come with strips of tape already applied to mount. The style of the lip is the same for all the models.

Final price $40

And pictures of the actual product.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I can't remember whether or not I mentioned I secured two E30 lips. They are the same style as the rest, don't have photos of them on the cars yet. They are gone to Luke and mybmw. Pending their confirmation.

To everyone, If you are interested but your models sold out. PM me and I'll get one in for you. I'll most likely be getting another shipment in a week or so, so secure one.

Models available via order:

E30!

E36 Coupe

E36 Sedan

E46 Coupe

E46 Sedan

E39 Sedan

E34 Sedan

E36 and E46 Convertible

And theres still some left ready for pickup or shipment to you.

2 x E36 Sedan left

2 x E46 Coupe left

1 x E46 Sedan left

You should come to the Barking Dog tonight, and I'll have $40 for you ;)