Sign in to follow this  
shaneg

Some people need a punch in the mouth

Im sure all you guys (and girls) that check tm regularly have seen these but...

Ugly rims

ugly chrome on e34

wtf $3000 paint job???

its a shame so many poorly maintained 36's are around, i used to really like them, my friend had one waay back in 2000, black 2dr manual, 1996, nice and low on M3 DM3 19 rims, and 15% tints, took it to chch 4&rotary nats and people were bowing down on the streets (literaly) as you wouldn't see many like that back in the day, kinda helped he was doin skids on the main drag too..

shame we cant ban some people from buying them

might just stick to the oldies, im thinkin a black e34 540i next, with black leather interior... yum

like this Posted Image

cept its a v12 and he seems to have 18 inch acs reps???... where can you find those??

LMAO i just made comment 'bout his dull $3K paintjob. Agree with OP, some people should be banned from Bimmer ownership.

LMAO i just made comment 'bout his dull $3K paintjob. Agree with OP, some people should be banned from Bimmer ownership.

Is this the home of the Bimmer style police now then? Ok, so you don't like what someone has done, that's up to you, but everyone has the right to do what they like to their car, be it a Toyota, Honda or even a Bimmer.

As most people do on TradeMe he is talking up the paint job, but that amount of pearl flake can't have been cheap - shame it was so badly applied! Must have flicked someone's switch, as the car is now listed as sold.

This thread is dumb. you need a punch in the mouth for starting it

CLOSED