Sign in to follow this  
bravo

BMW Credit Card

Man, I got to get me one of these

The ultimate BMW owners accessory - other than the obvious of course ;);)

There's a pic on the front page of section D of todays herald. Looks pretty cool too.

Yeah JCBMW sent me the form to apply lol, maybe if i earnt more than 35k a year i would! lol

masty session..

seriously, you gotta be a complete tosser to have one, thats just like getting a rugby one.... but worse, like 10x worse

You have to admit that having that is the ultimate wank factor

But of course it is

- still trying hard to resist the temptation though. Only thing stopping me is that American Express has really shitty rewards compared to my current card (VISA).

It'll go really well with my team McMillan cap and t-shirt and my dinner-plate size BMW keyring that I ensure is left in a prominent position wherever I go. LOL - (poking the borax of course)

But of course it is

- still trying hard to resist the temptation though. Only thing stopping me is that American Express has really shitty rewards compared to my current card (VISA).

It'll go really well with my team McMillan cap and t-shirt and my dinner-plate size BMW keyring that I ensure is left in a prominent position wherever I go. LOL - (poking the borax of course)

Haha, yeah, gotta let the key ring quietly fall onto the reception desk where ever you go aye :D

American Express is the worst CC company to join, they hound people on the phone to join them and make it seem spangdangle but they charge the highest annual fee, don't have a decent interest rate, and they have no points or bonus scheme!

VISA floats my boat :pimp:

visa is the win but the themed cards are teh homo

Don't mock the clothing, my ferrari t-shirt is awesome. but i wouldn't want bimmer clothes or credit cards. Same as those aussie V8 nuts with the HSV and all the hats and shirts to match. =ghey

BTW, tims got a really cool hat, wears it everywhere. :D

That's not the hat I gave him is it?

I've got another one to give away tomorrow :D

On the subject of hats, I've got the last three years "V8's" hats from the pukekohe races, plus a havoline racing jacket and a team murphy jacket, and I am yet to go and watch even once!

Oh the joys of having a flatmate who works for a company with a big expense account ;)

Edited by bravomikewhiskey

Well, I think I would rather have car clothing than some bloody label, which is 10 times the price of what the bit of clothing is actually worth (come to think of it, car brand clothing does exactly the same thing).

Even tho I have both, but I can't stop my mother from buying me clothes :blush:

I have no problems with the card. If it was a VISA, I'd snap it up.

I have a bit of BMW kit I wear. A F1 wind breaker, and a fleecy polo top. Both top quality, look smart ( especially the polo ) and I don't give too hoots what ppl think of me hoping outta my beamer wearing it.

Helps I know sum1 who works at BMW, and got, ahem, a very sizable chunk off. Like both for under the price of one.

Can't complain with that!

Edited by 318is

I have no problems with the card. If it was a VISA, I'd snap it up.

I have a bit of BMW kit I wear. A F1 wind breaker, and a fleecy polo top. Both top quality, look smart ( especially the polo ) and I don't give too hoots what ppl think of me hoping outta my beamer wearing it.

Helps I know sum1 who works at BMW, and got, ahem, a very sizable chunk off. Like both for under the price of one.

Can't complain with that!

seriously, all those around you that see you get out of your bimmer with that gear are going to be screaming in their heads "h o m o"

no matter what you think its still gay.

sorry to be harsh but damn dude it is!

its like me putting a bimmer badge on my honda.. no its worse than that still

sorry to be harsh but damn dude it is!

its like me putting a bimmer badge on my honda.. no its worse than that still

Don't be soddy - cos honestly I don't give a fllying F**K what any1 thinks. Just the way I am. I realise ppl may look sideways - but if I choose too...so be it.

Besides, most of the sideways lookers are in their shitty cars, young, and full of cum.

:P

true.

but if you dont wear it your more likely going to get action.

its all about being subtle

B) When I bought my car from the BMW $tealers in Japan they made me get the friggin card in exchange for a discount on the car. Also they made me join up their insurance company in exchange for a cd-changer.

It's really a ploy for the stealers to make some extra bread. So if I wasn't buying a new car, I would never join up. Amex cards are no good, can't use them half the time anyways. I agree with all those that go for VISA.

true.

but if you dont wear it your more likely going to get action.

its all about being subtle

LOL - u da man dude.

My wife would kill me.

Proberly why I don't care so much bout 'action'..cos action is on tap :)

I see and take you point thou :D

Nothing wrong with some Bmer gear .. i've got like 8 free hats from them .. lol .. 2 F1 one's and like 6 of those free golf hats when you join the golf tournament .. my parents is signed up for that every year ... even when they don't go they still get the free hat, so i've got plenty of them now ... and the only other apparel i've got is the free key ring that came with my car ....

LOL - u da man dude.

My wife would kill me.

Proberly why I don't care so much bout 'action'..cos action is on tap :)

I see and take you point thou :D

me too but its always god to have more, or the possiblity of more :D

than your wife will be all like "i have to keep him happy at home"

so that = some funky ass sex for you

so what happens when you just drive a bimmer and not wear one :P